Always an argument.

MX955

PitRacer Pro
Looks like both sides of this one are not being truthful. Love the vibrating pool water comment lmfao

Would a place like this have as many issues if the bikes being ridden there where electric

Toddco327

PR Addict
Would a place like this have as many issues if the bikes being ridden there where electric
Blasphemy!!! How dare!

Yes… the next complaint is dust. Traffic on the roads. People coming over the property line. Water drainage. Run off. Taxes. Zoning…. Etc.

Noise is low hanging fruit to get something shut down if you don’t like it. Takes less money to argue noise than it does to get a survey done or have the epa come out.

Bummer about the property for him. He should sell it to a developer and they could put 500 houses on it. A few water ripples wouldn’t seem so bad.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Here is the letter regarding the violations and the revocation of the special use permit.

Attachments

• Rattray.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 147

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
The craziest part to me, is Bakers Factory is roughly 2000 feet away. I think Tyla must have pissed off the wrong cowboy in this one. Apparently two training facilities run by south africans is 2 too many in central florida.

John250

PR Founding Father
Noise is not the real issue at all. It's dust, the type use, etc. Yes they would have issues if it was battery-powered bikes.

Perhaps baker is behind trying to close him up?

hershey

PR Elite
Noise is not the real issue at all. It's dust, the type use, etc. Yes they would have issues if it was battery-powered bikes.

Perhaps baker is behind trying to close him up?
Lol...you're living under a rock. Almost every track that has been forced to shut down were by neighbors complaining about noise.

2 here in my area...Beechwood trails and Locon

When I bought my house and built the track I had 1 neighbor that called the police multiple times. Guess why? Noise.

John250

PR Founding Father
Lol...you're living under a rock. Almost every track that has been forced to shut down were by neighbors complaining about noise.

2 here in my area...Beechwood trails and Locon

When I bought my house and built the track I had 1 neighbor that called the police multiple times. Guess why? Noise.
They use the "noise" as the first go to. But trust me, if it were battery powered bikes they would go after erosion, etc, etc. Noise is just easier and less expensive.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
They use the "noise" as the first go to. But trust me, if it were battery powered bikes they would go after erosion, etc, etc. Noise is just easier and less expensive.
They wouldn't have a problem with the noise if it was a sweet sounding two stroke....lol

Vet261

PR Addict
John259 is 100% correct. The difference with electric bikes is that you would go under the radar for a lot longer and a residential private track would be basically unknown unless you could see it.
But if it was a public track or training facility, eventually the people would see traffic flows, etc and wonder what is going on?

Plus don't forget that unless everyone had electric hookups, there would end up being noise anyway from generators. And you know those people buying Starks can't afford quiet ones! LOL

hershey

PR Elite
John259 is 100% correct. The difference with electric bikes is that you would go under the radar for a lot longer and a residential private track would be basically unknown unless you could see it.
But if it was a public track or training facility, eventually the people would see traffic flows, etc and wonder what is going on?

Plus don't forget that unless everyone had electric hookups, there would end up being noise anyway from generators. And you know those people buying Starks can't afford quiet ones! LOL
Always cracks me up, 100k 5th wheel with the $300 6000 watt Harbour freight generator at 80 db