Bringing back a old track?

freeh

PR Founding Father
Broken Spokes

Not sure what it was called but it’s where the Shyrock brothers rode near Newcomerstown.

Scenic

Tuscarawas county well represented in the Ohio motocross scene - no zoning probably helps.
That was Indian Mound near Newcomerstown. Fun track for sure.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
What......no one has said AMS or Treaty City? LOL
My brother and i were talking about ams the other day, about how shitty it was, and how there was also holes everywhere. We went one time to treaty city and never went back, you couldn’t pay me enough to go back there haha.

John250

PR Founding Father
DMC and Dirt Country in the 2000's were both pretty decent prep wise. Not near as bad or dusty as in the 80s and 90s.

ktrop251

PR Member
country hills
Layout was fun and the owners were good people.

Indian mound
Some of the best sand in ohio. Safe, fun, good layout. The dude that ran the joint used to stop at everyone’s trucks and ask if they wanted him to water or rip the place up

beachwood
What wasn’t fun about it? Big jumps if you wanted to hit them, good amount of elevation, and good soil.

If there were a fourth I’d have to say spokes
Classic local spot.

my dad and I spent a lot of time at all these places and they were all a blast in the early 2000s.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Private - Millers. Iykyk.

Public - spokes, scenic, spring valley.

Rebuild of current tracks? Red bud, BC, high point.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Hopefully next year we can take a big step forward with the gen 2, reverse, layout.
Hopefully we can make it out a time or two or three or... Pretty much just hit races and the practice days within those this year...which wasn't much in the grand scheme... Always look forward to what's in the hopper... ;)

Toddco327

PR Addict
Private - Millers. Iykyk.

Public - spokes, scenic, spring valley.

Rebuild of current tracks? Red bud, BC, high point.
Millers was insane. I remember seeing Mark Kendall doing every jump on their track, he was on a quad. Mad respect for him. I had my bike with me all hyped to ride the track cuz I got the invite. I never unloaded my bike. Place was nuts.

spacecat

PR Member
Anyone else remember the track in southern Ohio around 2004 at the red barn auction location? Cool supercross style track.

Ron505

PR Founding Father
Anyone else remember the track in southern Ohio around 2004 at the red barn auction location? Cool supercross style track.
Yes, it was called "Red Barn"...lol. That owner is who originally started New Vienna MX, later to become Eastfork by the latest owner Scott.