Bc 10-29 & 10-30

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Ok everyone! Its on, final weekend though. I have a bunch of track changes that I need to get cranked out. So this will be it unless we get some freaky good weather in a couple weeks and we can do a 1 day sneak peek track change ride. But thats a huge maybe. 11-5 both days, $30 per rider! We can do a couple mini group sessions like we've done here lately, just let me know, its not a big deal to do it!

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Man, would love to make it out. You're trying to bail me out of this subpar MX season by getting to the 'cliff, however I do not think it's going to work. Total sickness over the Scoob household for a few weeks actually. Just can't totally kick it. Would love to get Spencer out on the new bike for a few laps and I wouldn't mind getting fagged out in a lap or so on the Kayex....but I don't see it. Weirder things have happened, but going with history here... Maybe if the heavens are kind in a few weeks, we'll be healthy enough to hit the sneaky peeky you speaky. Laters bro....

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
What a great day yesterday, track was on point and got rough. Pumped to get one more test ride in today. Open today 11-5. Even with the future cast looking good, I need to get more done on equipment and the track. Last ride today.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
You picked the better day, pretty much empty, track was good, not nearly as gnarly as Saturday. Saturday there were about 3x the people and the track had teeth. Thanks for riding