Henry and Jay Gref with the Brian Deegan

I'll see Jay and his dad Out in OK this weekend. He and I have battled all year.

Attachments

• 20220612_132600.jpg
    20220612_132600.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 108
Sat with the boys at the awards banquet. Jay took 1st and his dad got a few too.

All in all, it was pretty cool

Reactions: k01
Sat with the boys at the awards banquet. Jay took 1st and his dad got a few too.

All in all, it was pretty cool
That is a fun banquet and a nice weekend. Did you watch the relays? I can't believe how hard some of those guys can hammer the old bikes.

Did you have fun racing?

Taking care of a sick dad so didn't race much this year. Henryetta is a great destination for old dirt bike racing.

That is a fun banquet and a nice weekend. Did you watch the relays? I can't believe how hard some of those guys can hammer the old bikes.

Did you have fun racing?

Taking care of a sick dad so didn't race much this year. Henryetta is a great destination for old dirt bike racing.
Had fun. Brought home 50 plus expert and 250 expert all ages. Wife brought home women's novice at 63! Who woulda thought two ancient relics born in the 50's would still be having fun?

It was so cool. I haven't loaded anything up to my you tube channel but took videos of all races.

Trampas Parker ( used to be "Chad") about racing in 86, pitting next to each other back in the day and breaking my MStar frame in half at red bud.

Guy is so smart. He knows how to train and ride. Not like here at ClubMX that's for sure. Lots of his students went on to great careers

Connected with lots of guys I haven't seen for 35 years after I stopped racing seriously.

Man, I had a blast. Gonna build a xr 200 and race it also next year.

Sorry, I kinda went on here and just digressed

Sorry you have to take care of yiur ill dad. Really. Was there 8 years ago. I know what your going through.

Yes I watched the relays. Gonna build a xr 200 just to do it. Probably as expensive as building my other bikes. Lol!!!

Trampas Parker ( used to be "Chad") about racing in 86, pitting next to each other back in the day and breaking my MStar frame in half at red bud.

Guy is so smart. He knows how to train and ride. Not like here at ClubMX that's for sure. Lots of his students went on to great careers

Trampas is a great rider. His program is top notch. Do you live at ClubMX?

Trampas is a great rider. His program is top notch. Do you live at ClubMX?
I have a small farmette behind ClubMX. I never go over there, but my wife is part of it. She's the nutritionalist/chef and human performance coach. She also helps some riders deal with injuries. I don't talk about it with her much. We just race old and new bikes whenever in the US on the east coast. Me more than her since she needs to be here during the week.

It's not that great really. At least not to me. If I was involved with the facility, I would hate MX. I used to have a Honda/Maico/Mstar cycle shop. I grew to hate bikes and sold it at the end of 1988.

Riding them is fun. Getting ready for Sunday is fun. Racing Sat and or Sunday is fun. Going to LL or any other long event and count me out. Talking about them 8 hours a day sux.

But that's me

Nice, please share a link here...
I'll email you the site. I have other stuff on there. Maybe tomorrow I'll load them up.

Thanks. I like these old school tracks, but I'm old. I still can do stuff at ClubMX, but choose to ride my personal turn track and save the jumping for races. Seems to work well for me.

I've known and raced with Henry and Jay for most of the time I've been riding. They live in Xenia. Happy to see Jay is healthy and doing good. He had a tough road for a while with his health.

Back