It’s indoor season!

Toddco327

PR Addict
Things have been quiet lately. What’s everyone’s plans for the winter? Looks like the Ohio indoor season is taking some shape. How was the Tri-County race at 62 this weekend? Place looks amazing. RamJam has some nice indoor stuff planned. Summit indoors will always be a staple for winter. What’s the plan?!?!?

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Yeah, we're in for the Route 62/Ram Jam Series at this point. Didn't make it to 62 this past weekend. Been a minute since I have even been to a local indoor race, so looking forward to it. Kinda wish I was more prepared to get on the bike myself, but best leave it to Spencer...at least at this point...

nitrofish

PR Addict
We made it out to Route 62 on Saturday. Indoor pitting is amazing, with plenty of room. Sign up building inside is top notch. Track was very good with the best dirt you will find indoors. Options to pass are there in several spots, whoops, middle rhythm section and block passing in every corner. The entire 62 family and staff will continue to make it better each time out. I highly recommend checking it out.

MXracn746

PR Addict
We're gonna do the races at the Henderson farm show arena in Jackson, but taking Dec off. Probably do some prac at RT 62.