Peacock

I see Peacock is doing black Friday deal, with them having supercross and moto figured I'd share.

Nice. Problem I am having is that I am already in a plan paying $49.99/year set to renew in January 2023. It wouldn't let me add the promo code saying it wasn't eligible for my plan. Wonder if I will need to create a new account with promo and cancel my other... I am going to reach out to them later today if I get the chance.

You signup with a different account/family member and then cancel yours so it does not auto-renew at 49.99.

Looks like tha
You signup with a different account/family member and then cancel yours so it does not auto-renew at 49.99.
Yes. That is the conclusion we came up with through the chat conversation I had with customer service...bogus... The SAVEBIG coupon code is only for new sign-ups.
Is Peacock going to have all the SX/MX races in 2023?
Yeah, from what I can tell. I looked it up and seems to be the case. Anyone have a different story or better confirmation?

It was all announced at the press conference back at the beginning of October.

"All 31 rounds of the SuperMotocross World Championship will be streamed live domestically on Peacock, while broadcast coverage will be shared between NBC Television Network, USA Network, and CNBC. "

Thanks, I have an account that was not paid up so it worked fine.
Yeah, I need to cancel mine. In talking with Kamal on chat, he said he could help me cancel my account...yada, yada. Such BS, but is typical... Since the nuts lost Saturday, I am ready for SX...

Mine seems glitchy at times, and fast forwarding is a bit of guess work. Is there a way to start an event from the beginning after it starts and is still live? Overall it is ok, but it does seem lesser than other streams I get

What's wrong with it?
Just not 100% issue free. Nothing major and I am not going to hang it up, just a glitch here and there. Maybe it is my IP more so which reminds me I do have something I need to call them about...
Mine seems glitchy at times, and fast forwarding is a bit of guess work. Is there a way to start an event from the beginning after it starts and is still live? Overall it is ok, but it does seem lesser than other streams I get
Depends on how you are streaming it. We typically use Spencer's X-Box to do so if not Roku. To fast FF/RR it's as easy as using the joystick/arrow buttons. ???

Depending on how long into it the live feed is. I don't think of your half hour in you can start from the beginning. I tried once and it didn't work but can't remember exactly rhe scenario.

Back