Well, I did it

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Went out to AES today to buy my son a YCF125 for Christmas… anddddd i left with this thing too. I know i said i originally wanted the XC, but the price difference between the 2 didn’t make sense to me. Happy to have one of the few 300sx’s. Big thanks to Jeff and all the guys at AES today, will definitely be a return customer
A04E1FCB-635E-462E-967F-B45B9F3A06A8.jpeg
68290AF2-8613-45D8-B933-C42079B5EE3C.jpeg

Went out to AES today to buy my son a YCF125 for Christmas… anddddd i left with this thing too. I know i said i originally wanted the XC, but the price difference between the 2 didn’t make sense to me. Happy to have one of the few 300sx’s. Big thanks to Jeff and all the guys at AES today, will definitely be a return customerView attachment 77514View attachment 77515
Awesome! Give us a ride report when you can. I was debating waiting for one, but ended up getting a 450 instead.

I know i said i originally wanted the XC, but the price difference between the 2 didn’t make sense to me.
Congratulations! Great to know that someone came through with a new 300SX. It might just be the best deal in new dirt bikes today. After living all these years with the under developed potential of a '96 360 Husky, I've been saying that it's a shame that big bore 2-stroke development has taken a back seat to the 4-strokes. The new 300 TBI bikes should make up for lost time. The performance of the carbureted 300SX conversion I've been riding has made the case for me.

Thanks y’all, I’m super stoked. Was gonna take it out yesterday to break it in but decided to just keep it clean haha. I’m hoping for a nice day soon to get it out, will break it in in a field close to my house, first real ride will be the first gncc in South Carolina and I’ll have a GoPro for that.

The bike RIPS! I did 2 heat cycles on it over the weekend and, even just riding it in a field i was amazed. The power is instantaneous, and revs forever. 2/3 gear is where it’s at. Surprisingly i can lug this thing really low like the XC model, maybe a 7oz flywheel weight would help a little with lugability. The ergos of the bike are top notch too. I can’t wait to get this thing in the woods to really try it out. If you’re on the fence about buying one, do it, you won’t be disappointed

Back