Roczen loves to kick start his bike !

Remember a few years ago Roczen actually had the electric starter removed from the CRF450 when it was optional and still had a kickstart?

While I would never get a kickstart 450 again, it is funny how big of pussies we have become with that. Next we will be ripping on Suzuki for not having a kickstand LOL. "That antique requires you bring a stand to the track to put it on!!!" hahahah

If you read the article or have paid any attention to him lately, he teated pretty much every bike and decided on the Zook. I'd say that means it was his favorite and most comfortable bike to ride. I bet he comes out swinging hard. Hope he finishes up top 3.

Has zero to do with the bike! From what I read, HEP had the best financial package that also worked with many of his personal sponsors as well.

Ya 250 is right actually. As much as I love Suzuki, even I realized right away that HEP was the perfect fit for him because of his sponsors and also the lack of any other "alpha" racer on the team. Plus he can do US and World SX with them.

Ya 250 is right actually. As much as I love Suzuki, even I realized right away that HEP was the perfect fit for him because of his sponsors and also the lack of any other "alpha" racer on the team. Plus he can do US and World SX with them.
Those things are true. But if that were his only reasons he wouldn't have tested so many bikes. I still think his main decision was based on what he felt he could win on. Kenny definitely wants to shut up the bay sayers and he has posted a few things basically saying he doesnt care what people think, he can still win. Some of his best years were on Suzuki, this was the only bike he talked about being comfortable on after riding it that I saw.

I didn’t know so many of us spoke deutsch lol. I took 4 years in HS so it’s limited with me.
6 years of Jr High and Highschool German for me but that was over 48 years ago! The only time I used it was when I spent 3 days in Germany when I was still a teenager. Never dreamed back then that one day I'd be able to spell check my german on my phone.

I didn’t know so many of us spoke deutsch lol. I took 4 years in HS so it’s limited with me.
Screenshot_20221210-090228_Chrome.jpg

Google translate

Back