Briarcliff GP Race - Pitbike Race - Hog Roast

Yet again making no sense at all. VIVA has no event that weekend. Nor do you, Scott or MERP. I actually do care about other tracks and events.

still funny scoob?
View attachment 77636
Buckeye Series and Viva MX on September 23/24 weekend counting typical Saturday practice.

That said, Dave Fest could be worth skipping practice for. I was more so laughing at the both of you. It humors me... most times. ;)

Buckeye Series and Viva MX on September 23/24 weekend counting typical Saturday practice.

That said, Dave Fest could be worth skipping practice for. I was more so laughing at the both of you. It humors me... most times. ;)
Sorry, you are correct. It was the 16th I was looking at. Only Scott possibly has something going on. Lists chillitown moto mayhem the 14th and 15th which is Thursday and Friday? But then also lists his week long deal the 12th thru 17th? Idk his schedule never sticks to plan any way. And I figure most people aren't taking a week off work and school right when school starts so we are cool there I think.

Saturday September 30th it is!! GP starting in the morning, wrapping up by 4-4:30 pending classes and structure, bands/DJ starting around 3pm-dusk, food ready by 4-5pm, pitbikery 4-dusk, fire to follow or near dusk. More official details to follow!
Get ahold of the four horsemen. See what they charge for a gig.

Get ahold of the four horsemen. See what they charge for a gig.
Way over budget. Right now with a DJ just spinning tunes from lunchtime to 3-4pm, and a couple decent live local bands, we are already pushing the budget. if I had a budget lady, she'd be a whole lotta woman and signing at an opera level.

Back