progressive updated their 4 bike policy max

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
If any of you insure through progressive i'll have you know you can put more than 4 bikes on the policy now.

as an example, I insure all my bikes from Fire and Theft and take no collision coverages and I vary my accessory coverages (3000 included, I take 5000 on the CR 250 and yz 250)

My bikes insured are:
ktm 300sx
95 CR 250
2011 yz250
2006 yz 125
2022 ttr 110e
2022 PW 50.

my policy premium is $246.7 yearly with a $250 deductible on each unit. So if I got cleaned out, I'd pay a $3,000 deductible and argue with progressive for 30 days, and then they would pay me out for all of the units with Accessory coverage receipts as well.

that's $21,000 in receipts + actual value of the bikes. Accessories include after market parts (just keep receipts)

that is all.......... if you're not insuring them.....you can't cry when you get cleaned out.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
That’s why they never get stolen at a sanctioned event!
It is refreshing to be able To leave your s**t unlocked at the track and nobody bothers stuff. At least we still got that. When stuff getting jacked from the track changes from a rarity to the common place the country is absolutely lost.

nitrofish

PR Addict
It is refreshing to be able To leave your s**t unlocked at the track and nobody bothers stuff. At least we still got that. When stuff getting jacked from the track changes from a rarity to the common place the country is absolutely lost.
It is comforting to a point, but that wasn’t my point. Wink.

Vet261

PR Addict
Go to Budds Creek and leave your stuff unlocked.

In this day and age with everyone being tracked and cameras everywhere it's harder to just say you were not at a race, etc. I was just pointing out the clause because you'd be surprised how many people don't know that.

Last edited:

hershey

PR Elite
Go to Budds Creek and leave your stuff unlocked.

In this day and age with everyone being tracked and cameras everywhere it's harder to just say you were not at a race, etc. I was just pointing out the clause because you'd be surprised how many people don't know that.
Most of the thefts ties to Budds weren't at the track. They were casing the place, writing down plate numbers then going to the homes to steal them.