Threads for track owners and promoters

hershey

PR Elite
Obviously most of you know by this point that Bill480 and I are both moderators along with a few others. Our job is basically help Chuck keep this site clean. We approve new members, keep out spam best we can and supposedly keep posts in check.

Bill and I are really the only 2 doing most of this work. I want to apologize to Jeremy Osborn for hijacking his schedule thread. From this point forward I will do my best to help keep track owners and promoter threads on track and clean of the BS bill and I created for JO. I deleted 17 posts from his thread to clean our stuff out.

There Obviously are different views on how moderators treat posts and users accounts. From my point of view it's basically the first amendment here. For anything but posts I mentioned above, especially in the race and practice forums, anything can be said as long as it's not a threat of violence or defamation....with in reason.

It won't be perfect but I will try my best. Will I stop making my opinions known? Not a chance. But in a mostly respectful manner, that's what PR is here for.

PR definitely has a lot of opinionated users and it can be harsh at times for sure but as some track owners have recently seen, social media is worse.

Everyone on here has a passion for riding and racing, everyone has different things they are passionate about. The reason we are a here is to learn about those things, discuss them with peers who enjoy what we do and make friends through it. I know I've made many friends from this site.

It's also here to help us all find places to enjoy our sport, I will do what I can to grow that part back. Let's all do that, how much easier would it be to know you can look just here and see what is going on each weekend in ohio for riding? Talk to your favorite track owner and ask them to post here or post for them.

Long post I know, just wanted to get things back on track and acknowledge my part in it going wrong the last few days.

Obviously most of you know by this point that Bill480 and I are both moderators along with a few others. Our job is basically help Chuck keep this site clean. We approve new members, keep out spam best we can and supposedly keep posts in check.

Bill and I are really the only 2 doing most of this work. I want to apologize to Jeremy Osborn for hijacking his schedule thread. From this point forward I will do my best to help keep track owners and promoter threads on track and clean of the BS bill and I created for JO. I deleted 17 posts from his thread to clean our stuff out.

There Obviously are different views on how moderators treat posts and users accounts. From my point of view it's basically the first amendment here. For anything but posts I mentioned above, especially in the race and practice forums, anything can be said as long as it's not a threat of violence or defamation....with in reason.

It won't be perfect but I will try my best. Will I stop making my opinions known? Not a chance. But in a mostly respectful manner, that's what PR is here for.

PR definitely has a lot of opinionated users and it can be harsh at times for sure but as some track owners have recently seen, social media is worse.

Everyone on here has a passion for riding and racing, everyone has different things they are passionate about. The reason we are a here is to learn about those things, discuss them with peers who enjoy what we do and make friends through it. I know I've made many friends from this site.

It's also here to help us all find places to enjoy our sport, I will do what I can to grow that part back. Let's all do that, how much easier would it be to know you can look just here and see what is going on each weekend in ohio for riding? Talk to your favorite track owner and ask them to post here or post for them.

Long post I know, just wanted to get things back on track and acknowledge my part in it going wrong the last few days.
So you are saying you had something to do with viva getting rid of quads at Malvern??? I KNEW IT !!! Hahahahaha It only takes a spark to get the explosion going.

Gay

So you are saying you had something to do with viva getting rid of quads at Malvern??? I KNEW IT !!! Hahahahaha It only takes a spark to get the explosion going.
Not even a molecule of it was due to me.

You're flirting on the edge here pal. Lol

Heard he sponsored the new outfit with this bad boy for board meetings though!

newsarticle-297058-scaled-580x0.jpg

Full of these to get around on!
images (4) (3).jpeg

Then supplied these for post meetings!

81pK7s-JSVS.jpg

Back