Merry Christmas

hershey

PR Elite
And a happy new year to all the moto family !

5157VoulO6L._AC_SY1000_.jpg

Hope there was plenty of moto Merry to go around for Christmas and we can have a Happy New Year with a Buckeyes win going into the new year. Looking forward to finish off the indoor series at 62 and possibly Summit to get to some fun moto outdoors for Spencer and myself. Have a good one everyone!

Hope there was plenty of moto Merry to go around for Christmas and we can have a Happy New Year with a Buckeyes win going into the new year. Looking forward to finish off the indoor series at 62 and possibly Summit to get to some fun moto outdoors for Spencer and myself. Have a good one everyone!
the only way they will win is if Ryan day and the patheticly predictable coaching staff stays home besides Hartline.

the only way they will win is if Ryan day and the patheticly predictable coaching staff stays home besides Hartline.
Both these guys have something in common. They never beat Michigan.

View attachment 77769

So you are saying there is a chance?...lol
Let's just talk about it in the new year. Part of me wants an all Big Ten Championship Game...part of me does not. Either way, I'll get my wish one way or another I figure... I can't root for the Rams in the post season this season. ;)

Looking forward to Anaheim 1 as well. Bring on the hype. Hoping heavier on the delivery as opposed to the last few years.

Back