Ohio Brawl Series 2023?

There is nothing you can do other than support what you want and be happy we have so many options.

Southern Ohio is just odd. When I started this website I made a big push in D-11 but just never really saw much return for my efforts. I travelled to a lot of the D11 races, took hundreds of flyers all over, advertised in the old D-11 Newspaper, etc. But still people in D11 wanted to "chat" on this weird outdated Guestbook thing that if I remember right was just a guestbook for some shop. I can't quite remember - someone like Mosher or Blair would probably remember what it was.

I did meet a lot of good people in all my efforts to crack D11. Man seems like so long ago.

One of the coolest things we had during the early 00's was the return of the Ohio State Championship that rotated between D-12 and D-11. Maybe we will be back to that coolness with the Ctown/BC thing? Hopefully so.

One of the coolest things we had during the early 00's was the return of the Ohio State Championship that rotated between D-12 and D-11. Maybe we will be back to that coolness with the Ctown/BC thing? Hopefully so.
Ive had a ton of people ask why would you do away with the battle series and agree to the new state championship structure. Your response is what I’m hoping. It will be cool. Fingers crossed. But ya know I only care about myself though!!

I am racing where ever they get us GP style Umbrella ladies for the Vet classes.
Sure you are... ;)
There is nothing you can do other than support what you want and be happy we have so many options.

Southern Ohio is just odd. When I started this website I made a big push in D-11 but just never really saw much return for my efforts. I travelled to a lot of the D11 races, took hundreds of flyers all over, advertised in the old D-11 Newspaper, etc. But still people in D11 wanted to "chat" on this weird outdated Guestbook thing that if I remember right was just a guestbook for some shop. I can't quite remember - someone like Mosher or Blair would probably remember what it was.

I did meet a lot of good people in all my efforts to crack D11. Man seems like so long ago.

I remember that site. Is what I started on. It was like FB on that dealio. Was cool though and connected with a lot of moto peeps on it as I have on this one. Is the true value there I think. D-11 was a little odd in that they always thought they had the best of the best and knew more than anyone else, so why listen to anyone. I had fun in the few years I was able to partake though. Forward we will push I s'pose.

Cheers to progress! ;)

Group think. You get all the same people in the same room it turns into an echo chamber.

Happens in all organizations.

I’ve always found the job get managed better when you got people constantly at conflict of ideas with each other. It keeps everything in check. Gives you perspective from all sides. As long as people can keep personal feelings out of the equation that model does better.

Group think. You get all the same people in the same room it turns into an echo chamber.

Happens in all organizations.

I’ve always found the job get managed better when you got people constantly at conflict of ideas with each other. It keeps everything in check. Gives you perspective from all sides. As long as people can keep personal feelings out of the equation that model does better.
Yeah, tends to be true in personal life also. Don't counsel with yourself only. You'll always agree with yourself a bad idea is the way to go at some point...

Back