No Merchandise Displays at Sx!!

hershey

PR Elite
Sounds like Feld won't let him sell/display his own personal t-shirts in the pits at SX races
So after speaking with some peeps it appears you are allowed to sell merchandise, you just have to pay a vendors fee like anyone else that sells. I guess that makes sense.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
So after speaking with some peeps it appears you are allowed to sell merchandise, you just have to pay a vendors fee like anyone else that sells. I guess that makes sense.
So take some of the 100k from only fans and pay the vendor fee. Does the money made from sellin the items offset the fee or do they break even ? Obviously not worth it then….but…you’d think tomac and mr leg kicker roczen wound have flo walking around a Kenny merch truck

I’m sure nascar charges vendor fees.

plus every driver has a set up like moto tees at these nascar events. They’re not stupid. 40 drivers / teams got merch trucks.

is that not possible to implement ?

hershey

PR Elite
Looks like Deegan, Twitch and the rest made a career out of not making mains
Lol....Deegan made mains, even won an sx. But they made their money by being innovators taking the sport to a new place. That's a far cry from selling shirts in the parking lot lol

I'm not really bashing on Logan, he's a great guy. I'm just calling out the reality of the situation. That's never a popular angle.

Toddco327

PR Addict
Lol....Deegan made mains, even won an sx. But they made their money by being innovators taking the sport to a new place. That's a far cry from selling shirts in the parking lot lol

I'm not really bashing on Logan, he's a great guy. I'm just calling out the reality of the situation. That's never a popular angle.
You’re a guy who marches to the beat of his own drum. I like that.

But I do agree. They were changing the sport. Hope the best for Logan. I’m sure he will make a few main events. Fingers crossed for any of our Ohio guys out there.

John250

PR Founding Father
Does anyone really pay attention to freestyle anymore? I go to Bike Rallies and events and they will have a free style show here and there. I don't even care to see it. Just not a big deal to me. I would rather see someone make a big leap or stunt like Robbie Maddison. I just think the whole free style thing has run its course.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Going to have a rough time selling merchandise when you're too busy playing with your sponsors all summer and not making mains any more lol
Gotta agree. Last year I felt like he was way more motivated getting his ride taken away. Now just seems like he’s not even there or close. Don’t get me wrong the 450 class is stacked. But last year when he was making mains was end of the year after everyone was getting hurt and not there. Once again it’s not me bashing him it’s just the competition is way stiff now because it’s at full strength and doesn’t seem like he has the speed right now to make a main. Might make some towards the end of the year but definitely would be frustrating going to places and traveling the country not putting it in the main. Risk vs reward I guess but if you have good sponsors I guess you can do that

John250

PR Founding Father
Hey Logan has earned more than Stewart!

30. Logan Karnow$1,500$1,250$1,500$1,250$5,500
31. Malcolm Stewart$2,250$2,600$0$0$4,850
That shouldn't surprise you. Malcome is always hurt. But as Hershey says, malcome is making husky all that money sitting on the sidelines still.