BEST OF JODY’S BOX: THINGS I WOULD NEVER DO. WHAT ABOUT YOU?

Scoob

PR Founding Father

Jody is funny. Like the quote that they highlighted and caught my eye. I was totally the opposite. Kept me on the side lines quite a bit during the summer...lol

"I’ll never let anyone convince me to jump a double just because someone as fast as I am did. I want someone much slower than I am to jump it before I’ll even think about it. On the stopwatch, I could save a second a lap by jumping the big double. On the calendar, I could lose six months in plaster if I failed to clear it. The way I figure it, I save five months, 29 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds every time I chicken out. That’s a fast lap time."

Mcaupp22

PR Addict

Jody is funny. Like the quote that they highlighted and caught my eye. I was totally the opposite. Kept me on the side lines quite a bit during the summer...lol

"I’ll never let anyone convince me to jump a double just because someone as fast as I am did. I want someone much slower than I am to jump it before I’ll even think about it. On the stopwatch, I could save a second a lap by jumping the big double. On the calendar, I could lose six months in plaster if I failed to clear it. The way I figure it, I save five months, 29 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds every time I chicken out. That’s a fast lap time."
I’m living proof of this. No one else has hit the jump that day of practice yet and of course I’m the first one to try. Cost me 6 months

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I’m living proof of this. No one else has hit the jump that day of practice yet and of course I’m the first one to try. Cost me 6 months
I feel your pain bro. Well, I have felt your pain...more so in the 450 days when the bike let me go faster than my ability... They were "fun", but cost me a lot of ride time... Of course, just to clarify, I was never really fast, just jumped a lot of stuff. Mostly by peeps faster than me...

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Just saying my dad was laid up for almost a year after his briarcliff debacle.

And we are still appealing the lawsuit!