Malcolm Stewart is out

You don’t need an ACL, my left ACL has been torn since October 2021 and I’m getting around just fine, still riding and working everyday.

Ok. I personally think Mookie is done. Come on, you're racing SX only. Now after 2 races your done. Put someone else on that rockstar Husky and move on with a younger rider. Why would a factory even pay him a salary at this point.

Ok. I personally think Mookie is done. Come on, you're racing SX only. Now after 2 races your done. Put someone else on that rockstar Husky and move on with a younger rider. Why would a factory even pay him a salary at this point.
Because he has the speed and ability to win. Plus he is a crowd favorite and marketing is more important than anything else.

Because he has the speed and ability to win. Plus he is a crowd favorite and marketing is more important than anything else.
Yeah, but now they are paying a salary for what? For a show bike to sit, and paying him to go bass fishing? The ROI on Mookie does not work.

They get paid to take risk. I love how most teams stand behind their riders. Mitch Payton is one of the best team owners in the business and he is super loyal to his riders.

Most get paid performance rewards.

Honda might be the most cutthroat team when it comes to rider injuries.

Top paid riders are also pretty clean cut men that work hard and are reliable employees.

The sport is dangerous, perhaps the most dangerous organized sport…it’s part of the business side of things.

Yeah, but now they are paying a salary for what? For a show bike to sit, and paying him to go bass fishing? The ROI on Mookie does not work.
Yes it does or they would cut him. Marketing works, why do you think his brother was in the game so long after quitting ? He made sales for his sponsors, so does Mookie.

The same reason AC still has a ride! The same reason Forkner has a ride! The factories should eventually either have clauses in the rider contracts or have 2 separate contracts for supercross and motocross considering how dangerous supercross has become over the yrs! Without a riders union they can do what they want! Fans love mookie! Without the fans there is no money to be made!!!

You really think anyone that doesn’t have a decent ride is going to do any better than Malcom?

Why don't everyone rag on mitch Payton he is the king of paying for non racers. I like Malcom he has a real personality great with media and fans.McAdoo will n¹ot make the whole season he rides way over his talent level.

Why don't everyone rag on mitch Payton he is the king of paying for non racers. I like Malcom he has a real personality great with media and fans.McAdoo will n¹ot make the whole season he rides way over his talent level.
Like McAdoo or not he is a beast. He just showed you that unless his body parts are detached he’s still all in. I don’t know of anyone who would have raced last week if their arm looked like his. Also I’m pretty sure he rode his last year at Loretta’s with a broken rack of ribs he injured a few days prior to the race.

He is tough but nobody's body can take that abuse over and over.. he is always on the ragged edge.

Like McAdoo or not he is a beast. He just showed you that unless his body parts are detached he’s still all in. I don’t know of anyone who would have raced last week if their arm looked like his. Also I’m pretty sure he rode his last year at Loretta’s with a broken rack of ribs he injured a few days prior to the race.
Chad Reed was that tough. Raced multiple times with injuries and placed top 5 or podium.

He is riding because he knows he is about to lose his ride if he doesn't b

He is riding because he knows he is about to lose his ride if he doesn't b
You out of your mind. He will have a ride as long as he wants to race. If he gets cut by PC this year Star, Husky or Roger will put him on a bike. Pay attention to the sport. Smith, Bloss are they better than McAdoo?

You out of your mind. He will have a ride as long as he wants to race. If he gets cut by PC this year Star, Husky or Roger will put him on a bike. Pay attention to the sport. Smith, Bloss are they better than McAdoo?
Nope. But there are plenty of fast kids out there that with the backing of PC and their program could be successful.

Nope. But there are plenty of fast kids out there that with the backing of PC and their program could be successful.
Who is his pace out there that needs support? He hired Chris Blose at 35 to fill in, obviously Mitch doesn't think there is anyone better which means you're not seeing it the way he does.

Who is his pace out there that needs support? He hired Chris Blose at 35 to fill in, obviously Mitch doesn't think there is anyone better which means you're not seeing it the way he does
I personally think McAdoo rides with all his heart and leaves it out on the track. If you really wanna get into it how about we talk about the riders who actually are true busts. Moisman can never stay off the ground and is always riding way over his actual speed. Pierce brown is also a crash fest and never finishes races he enters. So we can say the whole Troy Lee gas gas team is a bust by themselves. Then you move to ktm and you have max voland who had so much potential in amateurs and in pro he didn’t even make the main event at San Diego. Also you got thrasher that once in a great while he can pull out a win but otherwise is very inconsistent and also always on the ground. Can’t pick on just the PC boys when theirs way worse of riders in my opinion. Forkner had real potential this year and just a very unfortunate situation took him out .

I personally think McAdoo rides with all his heart and leaves it out on the track. If you really wanna get into it how about we talk about the riders who actually are true busts. Moisman can never stay off the ground and is always riding way over his actual speed. Pierce brown is also a crash fest and never finishes races he enters. So we can say the whole Troy Lee gas gas team is a bust by themselves. Then you move to ktm and you have max voland who had so much potential in amateurs and in pro he didn’t even make the main event at San Diego. Also you got thrasher that once in a great while he can pull out a win but otherwise is very inconsistent and also always on the ground. Can’t pick on just the PC boys when theirs way worse of riders in my opinion. Forkner had real potential this year and just a very unfortunate situation took him out .
Agree except Forkner, he crashes out regularly also. He is no better than any of the others you mention.

Back