Peegate???

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
They supply a ports john at the line, he took a leak behind it instead of inside. At an SX, you can't hide. Lol
But those porta johns are in the tunnel usually and the fans can’t actually see him probably. $1000 dollars for probably not even a 30 second piss is ridiculous a $100-$200 I understand but $1000 is a little much

Toddco327

PR Addict
But those porta johns are in the tunnel usually and the fans can’t actually see him probably. $1000 dollars for probably not even a 30 second piss is ridiculous a $100-$200 I understand but $1000 is a little much
Obviously you’ve never been to the flats in downtown Cleveland. You’d of got $1000 fine, court costs, community service and a beating from the local law enforcement.

hershey

PR Elite
Nah, they know the rules. If it were 100 bucks, they'd all do it. You'd be amazed at how many of them use it when they are waiting on the line.