Ohio Motocross RM ATV-MC SX Fantasy

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Who likes Rocky Mountain bucks? Who wants to play Ohio Motocross RM ATV-MC Fantasy Supercross? So we have enough Rocky Mountain ATV-MC cards to give away to one lucky winner for the next 5 rounds of Supercross!! So pretty much from Tampa through Indy. 3 rules. First you must be an OMA member, and you can sign up now online at omxa.net. Second, you must correctly guess the 450 Sx podium of each round and a wildcard pick outside the top 10. So you must pick 1st-2nd-3rd with rider names, and then predict a rider in 11th-20th. Third, All comments must be made prior to 250 heat 1 on Saturday. The winner each week will receive $30 in rocky mountain bucks. Tie breakers will be by who posted it the quickest.

There is a post on FB as well, this location and that post are the only two places that answers will be assessed. If nobody hits, it will roll over like the lottery to the next week!

rm-card.jpg

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Ohio Motocross Rocky Mountain Fantasy is up to $60 this weekend in Oakland! Remember the 3 rules. First you must be an OMA member, and you can sign up now online at omxa.net. Second, you must correctly guess the 450 Sx podium and a wildcard pick outside the top 10. So you must pick 1st-2nd-3rd with rider names, and then predict a rider in 11th-20th. Third, All comments must be made prior to 250 heat 1 on Saturday. Tie breakers will be by who posted it the quickest. If we dont have a winner in Oakland, the pot will increase to $90 for the next round!

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Eli, Webb, Sexton. 15th=Josh Hill

Now all I need to do is sign up as an OMA member before the weekend... :)
Also Josh hill has only made one main all year so that’s a maybe. His brother on the other hand screwed me for this weeks wild card. Gotta love looking to see J hill in results but look over and see 751 rather than 46

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Eli, Webb, Sexton. 15th=Josh Hill

Now all I need to do is sign up as an OMA member before the weekend... :)
So close…..but no winners! The pot goes to $90 in Arlington!!! If Josh Hill had finished 15 instead of 13th, and had you signed up, you’d have won!!

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
I had ju hill on my RM and was so pissed when it changed in the last minute lol
I had Shane and he was running 10th with a good pack behind him and I knew he would fade back towards the end. Dude faded back and got 16th. I’ve missed the lottery pick by 1 spot every week

Scoob

PR Founding Father
So close…..but no winners! The pot goes to $90 in Arlington!!! If Josh Hill had finished 15 instead of 13th, and had you signed up, you’d have won!!
Yeah, I had the top 5, just 4th and 5th swapped. I would have figured Josh would've done worse, not better than 15th...lol. Tough track. Experience counted for sure. Never would have put AC back that far. He just fell apart of getting dumped by Barcia. Oh, and yeah, that sign up dealio. I'll sign Spencer up before I sign myself up. I did get the carb of the KX over the weekend though...making progress. ;)

Arlington has me puzzled. I feel Sexton is definitely going to put one together and Webb's charge late was impressive...

Last edited: