Who's ready for some Tampa SX?

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Got tired of waiting on MXA to post their preview so went elsewhere. I had a good week in RM Fantasy SX last week so little changed in my lineup. Got a pick of the track anyway...
Rd06_Tampa_Overview01.png

250 Class: First Time Winners in Tampa Bay (Including St. Petersburg)
  • 1989: Mike Kiedrowski, Honda
  • 1990: Tallon Vohland, Kawasaki
  • 1991: Jeromy Buehl, Honda
  • 1993: Chad Pederson, Yamaha
  • 1999: Ernesto Fonseca, Yamaha
  • 2018: Austin Forkner, Kawasaki

Mark414

PR Member
Mudders not good for 250fs they are on the edge of blowing up as it is they are on the edge the dry.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Wet I am OK with. Total sloppy joe mudders are less fun to watch. Either way, it is amazing to see how well they ride in any condition. Guess we'll see how it plays out...
1675944898664.png

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Nothing like the rain hitting right before the night show. Hopefully it holds out but definitely isn’t looking like it. Should be interesting
DA793DC5-67C9-4293-B355-3BC6E1D0E2C5.png

hershey

PR Elite
Looks like the weather history shows it didn't rain yesterday or today. Wonder if that's correct or not

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I enjoyed the entire show. I am totally a fan of former racers commentating. Was a good night of racing. Top 3 running away with the premier class. Could be a fun one to the end. Tomac definitely riding in a safe space. Leaving it up to the other two to make their mistakes charging after him. No one really has anything for the Hunter in the 250 class...

hershey

PR Elite
I enjoyed the entire show. I am totally a fan of former racers commentating. Was a good night of racing. Top 3 running away with the premier class. Could be a fun one to the end. Tomac definitely riding in a safe space. Leaving it up to the other two to make their mistakes charging after him. No one really has anything for the Hunter in the 250 class...
The 250 class on the east is weak but you have to love the finishes in the 250 lcq and main!

Scoob

PR Founding Father
The 250 class on the east is weak but you have to love the finishes in the 250 lcq and main!
I'll need to check out the 250 LCQ. I skipped them as I got into the show late and after rewinding to the start to catch the heat races, FF through the lcqs to get on with it. I felt both mains were worth the price of admission...

hershey

PR Elite
I'll need to check out the 250 LCQ. I skipped them as I got into the show late and after rewinding to the start to catch the heat races, FF through the lcqs to get on with it. I felt both mains were worth the price of admission...
Just watch the last few laps

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Honestly the main events are good but I actually look forward to watching LCQS complete carnage the whole time. People taking each other out and crashes left and right. Definitely always watch LCQS.lol.