Jason Anderson has been placed on a 6-month AMA

Lame as s**t.

Lawrence got a 10/10 take out rating in the same corner.

waiting for “not the same reply’s.”

but, why we penalizing people for racing ? This is actually racing. He didn’t t bone. He forced an issue early.

Lame as s**t.

Lawrence got a 10/10 take out rating in the same corner.

waiting for “not the same reply’s.”

but, why we penalizing people for racing ? This is actually racing. He didn’t t bone. He forced an issue early.
Yeah, I would think it has to do with the history between the two, but it does stink in that now Anderson cannot race "normal"...at least against Barcia...

Yeah, I would think it has to do with the history between the two, but it does stink in that now Anderson cannot race "normal"...at least against Barcia...
I gotta agree I think Anderson has put it passed racing and purposely takes him out. I love a good takeout here and there but cmon if you not even close to each other and you slam someone for what 8th or 9th on lap 1. You just got it out for the dude

History nothing. These clowns in the lcq are killing each other. And it will be televised over and over. Nothing happens. Nor should it.

this bs is no different than Twitter or Facebook or instagram censoring someone for whatever the my feel like is problematic.

There’s no consistency with any penalties as it is.

History nothing. These clowns in the lcq are killing each other. And it will be televised over and over. Nothing happens. Nor should it.

this bs is no different than Twitter or Facebook or instagram censoring someone for whatever the my feel like is problematic.

There’s no consistency with any penalties as it is.
Definitely is zero consistency but I feel like last year they got Barcia on probation. So since Anderson has taken him out on multiple occasions barcia and the team probably said how come last year they put us on probation and you haven’t put Anderson on probation. I think they’re trying to get more consistent. The LCQS are the privateers which as we both know they don’t care about so them taking each other out is great for TV and they don’t care about those riders unless they affect the factory guys

Even Barcia said the moves weren't dirty. This penalty is a joke
Like Baker said, others were praised for far worse last race.

Can we also all agree that in a main event at the beginning of the race the tempo is very high and every second you waste behind somebody just exponentially puts you at disadvantage for the last lap. So I definitely expect these guys to come out hard in the first couple laps settle in in the middle of the race then going for the jugular at the end. Isn’t that racing?

Can we also all agree that in a main event at the beginning of the race the tempo is very high and every second you waste behind somebody just exponentially puts you at disadvantage for the last lap. So I definitely expect these guys to come out hard in the first couple laps settle in in the middle of the race then going for the jugular at the end. Isn’t that racing?
I dont think anything barcia or Anderson did the last couple years is a problem, it's racing. And rc saying it isn't is a joke, he had his fair share of dirty moves.

I think in the end it's just the attention they created via the Twitter posts, etc. No one has said anything about the take out Barcia did to AC have they? True, a racing incident, but how different than anything else we are talking about.

Besides, it's just probation. It's there to make him think twice, which in the end could cost him positions unfortunately, but in some ways I feel the two brought it on themselves by having words. Officials just felt the need to get involved before it escalated any further...of which they've been racing each other for years and know the consequences, etc. of taking out a rider intentionally/dirty, so would it have escalated?.... We'll never know... ;)

Make him think twice??…. Changing the outcome of the series. Let them race without ramifications or worries about repercussions from the inconsistent guy standing on the finish line platform in the striped shirt.

Back