OAKLAND SUPERCROSS PREVIEW

Scoob

PR Founding Father

Weather looking great for some moto. Especially when you compare it to the originally scheduled date... Seems the buzz is how is Tomac going to react to the two that trail him in the points making strides to catch him. Should be a good weekend of racing, but not sure I am changing my pics yet...

Scoob

PR Founding Father

RUMORS, GOSSIP & UNFOUNDED TRUTHS: IS OAKLAND ROUND 2 OR ROUND 6?

OAKLAND-sx-6-new.jpg

Ron505

PR Founding Father
Can anyone confirm what time this is on Saturday? I thought I saw somewhere, where it was early.

hershey

PR Elite
Watching practice, Brayton is such a sissie, his comments are so cry baby sounding. I'm convinced he voted for Biden.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Definitely the toughest track this year. The men amongst the boys will show tonight. Those 31 whoops are mean. I expect some people wadding in them all night long

weaver658

PR Member
I’ve been a fan of this sport since 93. Other than the 96 season. This has got to be the most boring season. 250 class on both regions is a snooze fest. The 450 class isn’t much better. Other than Barcia taking out half the field and sexton crashing, not much going on out there. Really debating just getting drunk at the stockyards rather then go the race next weekend.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
I’ve been a fan of this sport since 93. Other than the 96 season. This has got to be the most boring season. 250 class on both regions is a snooze fest. The 450 class isn’t much better. Other than Barcia taking out half the field and sexton crashing, not much going on out there. Really debating just getting drunk at the stockyards rather then go the race next weekend.
Gotta agree with the 250 class. I told my girlfriend I could go to sleep this main event was so boring.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
What did everyone think of the track? I personally liked it. The whoops separated the field so much. And Webb towards the end was moving. A few laps and I don’t know he might of pasted for the lead