OAKLAND SUPERCROSS PREVIEW

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Watching practice, Brayton is such a sissie, his comments are so cry baby sounding. I'm convinced he voted for Biden.
OMG! Do you even watch the racing? Are you an MX Announcer Critic?... geesh...
Definitely the toughest track this year. The men amongst the boys will show tonight. Those 31 whoops are mean. I expect some people wadding in them all night long
You called it.
I miss Jim Holley on the show
Yeah, he was fun, but in all actuality he was the biggest goof. I did like him though. I am not a critic...lol.
Gotta agree with the 250 class. I told my girlfriend I could go to sleep this main event was so boring.
Yeah, to an extent. I'll still watch it no matter what. I have to be honest, I did almost fall asleep during the 250 main...lol.
What did everyone think of the track? I personally liked it. The whoops separated the field so much. And Webb towards the end was moving. A few laps and I don’t know he might of pasted for the lead
I liked it. Whoops were the separator. Especially in the 450 Heat 2. Definitely not the same ol' track. Webb had me worried. He was 10 seconds back then all of a sudden he was passing Sexton and on his way to Tomac. Another lap he would have had Tomac no doubt in my mind... Sexton will put a race together. His crash was in such an "easy" section. Was unbelievable. I almost feel bad for him...almost. ;)

hershey

PR Elite
I don't think "I'm not a critic" means what you think it means! Lmao

Track was awesome ! Nothing boring about the races this year, have you not watched numerous take out moves? Last lap antics? Hunter came from way back to win in a last corner pass? Tomac eating s**t? Webb back on his game?

Been a really good year imo.

See scoob, I watch racing. But technically Brayton was in the booth for timed practice so your statement is a moot point.

Ron505

PR Founding Father
Yep, I had a good time watching again this weekend! Loved the track having so many different lines. And I think Coop was the only one quading into that rhythm section. I'm not sure if he made much time up doing it, but it was fun to watch. Unfortunately he didn't get much time on the screen except towards the end.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I don't think "I'm not a critic" means what you think it means! Lmao

See scoob, I watch racing. But technically Brayton was in the booth for timed practice so your statement is a moot point.
Uhh...OK. Glad you are enjoying the racing...

John250

PR Founding Father
Cooper was the fastest guy in the 2nd half of the race for sure. If he gets a start he is gone. Cooper is back.

Sexton is a head case. Fast but can't mentally handle it.

Tomac is smart. He will be #2 on the list and win his 3rd championship and sweep the last three super motocross races.