AQ Class Schedule Changes!

John250

PR Founding Father
Want to register online....pay a service fee. Want to register the day of the race.....pay a "convenience fee". Want to come on the property? Pay a land use fee. Why not just put these "fees" into the gate fee.

Now every track around here will be adding "land use fees".

FB_IMG_1677870636211.jpg

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Anyone else look at the old mini world or whatever that’s coming back in Nevada. Wanna talk about fees look at that

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
When I rolled into mini os I thought I was gonna get raped.

And then they said….that’ll be $120.

me: wow. Racings cheap.

I rolled into Disney world and I knew I was gonna get raped.
And they said that’ll be $3600.

me: wait I already paid $1800.

them: yea $3600 more.

What’s disneys land use fee I wonder ?

Roachy

PR Addict
Want to register online....pay a service fee. Want to register the day of the race.....pay a "convenience fee". Want to come on the property? Pay a land use fee. Why not just put these "fees" into the gate fee.

Now every track around here will be adding "land use fees".

View attachment 78335
Yes that is very expensive for a trials event. Usually $20 bucks and most clubs have a minimal fee of $10-20 for the year and no charge for camping. Must just be an expensive location. Still get more ride time and cheaper than 2 classes of moto, though.

team186

PR Member
Two GnR tix for fall 2023 tour $169.95 each. Final hit on my cc after fees taxes $425.00.

I really don’t care on the tix price but the 2017 tour price of $55 for a shirt is where I draw the line so I bought $90 a hooded sweatshirt (way better deal).

t186