Summit Indoor?

alphado

PR Founding Father
Never been, is it worth a 2 hour drive to spectate on Saturday or should I stay home and watch SX?

Worth every penny! It’s the indoors. Great racing. Good crowd. Pretty warm. Plus when you get home you can fast forward through the BS during the SX. Unless you’re a big Science of SX fan. Otherwise the indoors is the place to be!

Oh holy hell it’s the best show in the area. If I wasn’t working so much and with the army I’d go. It’s perfect for spectating. The track is lower than the people. Plenty of bleachers.

I’ve seen a lot of the guys you see on TV today come through the indoors.

Jerry Robin
Lahovey
Papi

Just to name a few. I’m sure others could come up with some names that have raced there

Well did you make it Alphado????

One heck of a weekend. I would say it was one of the best weekends of racing in a while. The Dash for Cash was great. PW racing was all time. Pro class was exciting. Pit bike racing had some fireworks and the list goes on. Can’t wait till next year.

Thanks for the 20 bucks towards the Dash for Cash Crute.

Well did you make it Alphado????

One heck of a weekend. I would say it was one of the best weekends of racing in a while. The Dash for Cash was great. PW racing was all time. Pro class was exciting. Pit bike racing had some fireworks and the list goes on. Can’t wait till next year.

Thanks for the 20 bucks towards the Dash for Cash Crute.
Crute came off 20 bucks? The world is ending. Lol

Right. We went to Huffman hills and rode the woods/ turn track, i bet there was 200 riders at Huffman
Been there once. Jumps are really sketchy and aren’t built good. Also super rocky. But it was somewhere to ride. Yeah Eastfork was packed. It was my first ride back so I just stayed on the hillside all day. Obviously got back into the flow of things fast and was too fast to be over there with some of those people but I stayed safe around them

Back