Future of motocross

I agree. Sound, feel, and smell are all parts of motorsports. What little kid wants to go see monster trucks with no big noise and sound. It will kill attendance at professional races. The EV formula cars get hardly anyone to see them compared to formula 1 racing.

i can tell you right now if it was all electric supercross I would not go. Be a snooze fest. The smells of race gas and how loud the bikes are is part of the experience you pay for. I would fall asleep with no noise but clanking

IDK bout that ?? I just rode the Stark at TV Land Sunday and loved it. First 5 feet i popped a wheelie n rode it at least 50 yards, was very easy to ride, and once on the track i immediately was hitting all the jumps like ive been riding it for months. Then after 5 laps i went back onto my 2023 Gas 450 and it felt old and clumsy. I see these to stay in the future.

IDK bout that ?? I just rode the Stark at TV Land Sunday and loved it. First 5 feet i popped a wheelie n rode it at least 50 yards, was very easy to ride, and once on the track i immediately was hitting all the jumps like ive been riding it for months. Then after 5 laps i went back onto my 2023 Gas 450 and it felt old and clumsy. I see these to stay in the future.
I can see all the ebikes being fun to ride but not something to race

exactly this! i had 0 trouble going from a 450 to the stark, jumped everything immediatley and felt right at home.

Jumping back on a 450 after 3 sessions on the stark.... i forgot how to ride it lol. it felt SLOW!!! thats the only thing kind of stopping me from getting a stark, i don't want it to be my only bike, but switching back and forth is a tough one.

Tell me you're gay without saying you're gay.

exactly this! i had 0 trouble going from a 450 to the stark, jumped everything immediatley and felt right at home.

Jumping back on a 450 after 3 sessions on the stark.... i forgot how to ride it lol. it felt SLOW!!! thats the only thing kind of stopping me from getting a stark, i don't want it to be my only bike, but switching back and forth is a tough one.
Yeah i hear ya. Id love to have one in garage next to my 450. But cant justify having both.

I can see all the ebikes being fun to ride but not something to race
Naaa, we can race anything in this country, ive seen it all. But im telling ya, the Stark and similar are here to stay, and they fun. Hence why they havent been allowed to race legally or banned in the AMA as of yet.

Naaa, we can race anything in this country, ive seen it all. But im telling ya, the Stark and similar are here to stay, and they fun. Hence why they havent been allowed to race legally or banned in the AMA as of yet.
I would love to ride one to really try it out. I just think racing them could be very dangerous and especially let’s say at a local practice day at Eastfork it could really get me hurt. There’s no way to let people know when you come up on them quick or are about to jump near them. Yes you could yell but most people wouldn’t hear you. Just can see a lot of risk riding them with others around and especially racing if it wasn’t only just ebikes

I would love to ride one to really try it out. I just think racing them could be very dangerous and especially let’s say at a local practice day at Eastfork it could really get me hurt. There’s no way to let people know when you come up on them quick or are about to jump near them. Yes you could yell but most people wouldn’t hear you. Just can see a lot of risk riding them with others around and especially racing if it wasn’t only just ebikes
actually, that is a good point. When i come up to slower riders, i can always rev my bike to let them know im there. E bikes u cant. Maybe a horn on them ??

actually, that is a good point. When i come up to slower riders, i can always rev my bike to let them know im there. E bikes u cant. Maybe a horn on them ??
This weekend at Eastfork I practiced and had multiple moments coming up on people really fast and people cross jumping I could only imagine me being on a e-bike it would be way worse. That would be the most concerning thing for me. Not me riding the bike but everyone else around me not knowing I’m there

This weekend at Eastfork I practiced and had multiple moments coming up on people really fast and people cross jumping I could only imagine me being on a e-bike it would be way worse. That would be the most concerning thing for me. Not me riding the bike but everyone else around me not knowing I’m there
I cant wait till you ride one. Ill pay a photog to get like 50 pics so i can post them on his Facebook every day. Lol

I cant wait till you ride one. I’ll pay a photog to get like 50 pics so i can post them on his Facebook every day. Lol
Gotta find me one to try. I’ve seen one in person and that was it. It was super slick and skinny. Almost reminded me of a mountain bike with the sounds and how skinny it is. One thing about them I would absolutely have to change is I would want my back break to be a pedal and not a lever.

It wont be nothing to add a speaker that mimics the missing motor noise. For safety reasons as mentioned are a real concern. I cut dead infront of someone at smith rd one night that was riding a surron, had no clue he was there, it made my heart drop for a second.

Back