TraumaRama

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
I’ve never been to this event but man. Might be the worst indoor track I’ve ever seen. But the most action packed. Those 4 wheelers inside are just not it. JO you and your daughter racing 4 wheelers indoors now after watching this??

I saw this video from day 1. It was funny. No berms. They flooded the track with water. Damn.

I’ve raced there clear back in the late 70’s early 80’s. Harrisburg Farm Arena, it’s a once a year deal and if I remember correctly due to the high volume of racers you must preregister and they cap the participants.

I’ve raced there clear back in the late 70’s early 80’s. Harrisburg Farm Arena, it’s a once a year deal and if I remember correctly due to the high volume of racers you must preregister and they cap the participants.
Can’t believe there’s that many people who wanna sign up and race that

Can’t believe there’s that many people who wanna sign up and race that
It used to be 1800 to 2000 racers for mx racers on bikes and trikes. Friday night used to be short track. 300 or so. First AX in the country. 250 and open A had 60 racers each qualified down to 20. Probably 200 125 C riders. Lots of Canadians. Lots of 2 digit pros. If you won, you walked away with 2K in cash plus contingency. Thats early 1990's money. I raced Lots of Ohio boys when I lived in PA.

Coombs based his AX series in the mid 80's off of it. Mid 1990's Motorama started to go down in numbers and now it's just a small side show in the whole scene of things at Motorama.

Winter riding was FL winter series or this at the end of the winter series. No indoors at all since Hostetler invented this type of racing. He had Trailway speedway in Hanover PA. Trailways is long gone. So is Hostetler. RIP.

350ish with bikes and quads today

It used to be 1800 to 2000 racers for mx racers on bikes and trikes. Friday night used to be short track. 300 or so. First AX in the country. 250 and open A had 60 racers each qualified down to 20. Probably 200 125 C riders. Lots of Canadians. Lots of 2 digit pros. If you won, you walked away with 2K in cash plus contingency. Thats early 1990's money. I raced Lots of Ohio boys when I lived in PA.

Coombs based his AX series in the mid 80's off of it. Mid 1990's Motorama started to go down in numbers and now it's just a small side show in the whole scene of things at Motorama.

Winter riding was FL winter series or this at the end of the winter series. No indoors at all since Hostetler invented this type of racing. He had Trailway speedway in Hanover PA. Trailways is long gone. So is Hostetler. RIP.

350ish with bikes and quads today
I was hoping you would chime in on this. I’m thinking this was your stomping grounds. It is one of those if you never experienced it you would never believe it.

I just don’t see how they have so many entries. Like who wants to ride that track. Look at summit and route 62 they can’t get even close to as many for their races. Maybe it’s the equivalent to the old Columbus arenacross

I’ve never been to this event but man. Might be the worst indoor track I’ve ever seen. But the most action packed. Those 4 wheelers inside are just not it. JO you and your daughter racing 4 wheelers indoors now after watching this??
No indoors for us, maybe ever?? Just too tight inside. We prefer the great outdoors!

I just don’t see how they have so many entries. Like who wants to ride that track. Look at summit and route 62 they can’t get even close to as many for their races. Maybe it’s the equivalent to the old Columbus arenacross
Yes
You are somewhat correct in the comparison. But it’s all about the promotion.

Back