Briarcliff Announcer

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
We are seeking an announcer for this season! If you are interested please drop us a PM!
jeffandralph.jpeg

MX315

PR Addict
Who ever does the indoors ..Dude was spot on this year! He was professional but also very funny …The little kid interview’s this year were next level. I heard him crack on crute for only donating 20 bucks for the dash for cash! Hahaha He has my vote

MX315

PR Addict
He lives so far away. I like Todd, I just don’t want to put pressure on his home life.

My only absolute No is Georgie Baker. He gets all strung out on pain pills, starts doing uncle Ronnie impersonations, start critiquing the kids riding styles, then joins a moto at random. Hard no.
Indoor guy is Todd? ….Home life? Makes sense He kept thanking his wife both nights for letting him announce indoors. As far as Baker…Don’t see any baker votes. Maybe Smith is not busy that weekend ?

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
My announcing days are over. When I’m at the track now it’s to take it all in and thank god I’m not running any equipment, water truck, holding any flags or microphones.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Indoor guy is Todd? ….Home life? Makes sense He kept thanking his wife both nights for letting him announce indoors. As far as Baker…Don’t see any baker votes. Maybe Smith is not busy that weekend ?
I think we are speaking about the same Todd. He's a busy guy with young kids, a family man that loves moto. I think hes a top notch announcer, but he practically lives 3 hours away, its a toughie to ask him to come hotel it for a whole weekend away from the wife and kids. That's all I was trying to say.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I know, the Panda has to step away, his job requires him to be on call at least 2 of the 3 events we had lined up for him. Just too risky for both sides. I was ready to finish the press box and put a Panda on it too!
Can't we use Zoom to do it? ;) Facebook Live?...lol. Just kidding.

Toddco327

PR Addict
I appreciate the kind words! I do really enjoy announcing the races and help where I can. I had the privilege of helping at one of Jermeys regionals. It was a blast. It’s a lot for me to do his events being It’s roughly 2.5-3hrs from my house. Plus like he said with the kids and wife it’s a fine line to balance.

I might have some availability for the qualifier if you need help. But I don’t want to steal it from the new announcer. Those are great events to help build your relationships with people in the sport.

To those that are thinking about it, it’s an absolute blast. You get to meet a lot of great people. You get to be apart of keeping things on task and you get to talk moto for hours. The hard part is last names and cities outside of Ohio. Florida and Pennsylvania have some tough cities to pronounce.

So in conclusion… go for it. If you have someone that likes to talk and meet people and they know about moto tell them to go for it. It’s a lot of work but rewarding. I like watching YouTube and seeing riders like Dax Bennick and telling my son “I got to interview him”. It’s a cool feeling.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Erv Braun
David Bailey
Vanilla ice Robbie van winkle or his buddy who is bakers buddy who lays concrete. Can't remember his name lol..

Weege

Kevin Ott could probably do it

Not Jeremy or Nate. Both too serious lol.. until Jeremy tries a dad joke or something..

Gimme a 6 pack and a pain killer and I'll talk the batteries outa the mic..

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Wes is a hustler. Marine. Loves moto. Up
Before his competition. And asleep after his competition. He beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.

for 10 years at mini os we always parked with him and his family when I was on 50s, 60s and 80s. He’s almost like a second dad to me. And it’s wierd because he’s so involved with the moto scene he’s like everyone’s second dad.

there’s a couple really superb guys in moto that just absolutely kickass. Rob buydos is one. And Wes Kain is the other.