Vivek 2024....Ohio native running for Prez?

Read a bit about him. Would like to see where he is at on the 2nd.
He seems pretty solid on other things and I'm huge on a businessman running the county not a life long politician.

Many wont vote for him because they can't say his name. Sad but true.

Every ducking election cycle. It’s all the same.

right attacks left
Left attacks right

Us vs them
Them vs us.

We just need a good ole bloody war on our soil to get people to forget about all the division.

Not wishing for a war here. Federal politics can get ducked. Focus on your local communities. Live where you’re treated the best for yourself. Voting sucks. It doesn’t count. Or it’s cheated. Or broken. Or stolen. Strange how the atm is never wrong when I access it.

Knew of him but didn't realize where he is from until seeing a tv interview.
ramaswamy-delivers-a-mandate-to-corporate-america-with-new-index-fund-1551604.jpg

I raced my jet ski right where giant Viveck is standing in the Scioto River.
IMG_20200104_0004_NEW.jpg

He says the right things...

Every ducking election cycle. It’s all the same.
Wrong. The 2016 and 2020 presidential elections and the aftermath thereof have finally exposed what is and has been going on. Power is local however the war on federalism and our constitutional republic rages on. Better keep track of that bank account balance.

The 2016 and 2020 presidential elections and the aftermath thereof have finally exposed what is and has been going on. Power is local however the war on federalism and our constitutional republic rages on.
Agreed.
Our government, politics, and maybe American democracy as we've always assumed it to be have been forever changed and altered.

If you think back on it , when Trump campaigned for President in 2015 he made assertions to expose and stop the corruption, but in reality he actually didn't do that. In an unexpected panicked response to Trump winning the election, much of the corrupt operators within our government exposed themselves, along with many outside the government such as the media, dark money groups, "phsycho-Soros" and others.

The "Machine" of the left had decided that crooked Hillary would be the next Commander-In-Chief, and half of America pushed back and said "like hell she will !".....and from there, the war began.

It's great to have candidates like Vivek Ramaswamy but I'm losing faith in our election system and if we can ever recover from all of this. Once they jack the judicial system from the supreme court down to your local ballot counter, we're screwed.

Last edited:
Reactions: k01
A week ago I heard an interview segment on the radio that caught my attention. The interviewee was Julie Kelly, who has authored a book titled: JANUARY 6, HOW DEMOCRATS USED THE CAPITAL PROTEST TO LAUNCH A WAR ON TERROR AGAINST THE POLITICAL RIGHT.

I have not read the book, but what hooked my ear was her claims of how corrupt the judicial system now is, and how the 14th amendment rights of "Due Process clause" are being denied to the Trump protestors tangled up in the mess at the Capital. And then of course she talks at length how all of this was pre-planned, pre-staged, and executed by the left.

Last edited:
Reactions: k01
Back