Star and thrasher are blind

Mark414

PR Member
Thrasher is an idiot and star is not much smarter. He thinks hunter should have followed his line there is the reason your sucking Hunters exhaust. He is racing to win you turn down and it is hunters fault you need to be aware of what is around you. Totally your fault.diffy kept trying to stir the pot all day got so sick of hearing it.

I am not a thrasher fan at all. Never have been. I thought it was really funny in the press conference after Daytona deegan said that both my teammates aren’t consistent and can’t stay off the ground and that’s why they are struggling. No one can even compete with hunter right now. Hunter rode the main last night smooth and consistent and he probably could have been even faster. Didn’t even look like he was pushing or trying. Smooth and consistent. One lap I thought thrasher was going to die when his legs came off right there coming across the start and he jumped the first table to single with legs off and front end endowing. Crazy the bike skills the top guys have

Eh...Love Hunter but he was at fault in that sand corner. He has been riding overly aggressive and pretty soon somebody is going to punt him. If he were on the west coast he'd be barley making top 3. The east coast is a cake walk this year in comparison

Eh...Love Hunter but he was at fault in that sand corner. He has been riding overly aggressive and pretty soon somebody is going to punt him. If he were on the west coast he'd be barley making top 3. The east coast is a cake walk this year in comparison
I’d say the privateers on the west and east are both about the same if not east guys might be faster. Top few get away then everyone else is there

I was more impressed with star sabotaging their own boys making mains …a la deegan and smith. That little 3 section barn burner was the spark to the dumpster-fire-trash of a night smith had. Deegan keeps that up the moto stars will surely align and park him.

Think the tram manager suggests not doing stuff to teammates that’s gonna get them on bam-bam probation ?

I was more impressed with star sabotaging their own boys making mains …a la deegan and smith. That little 3 section barn burner was the spark to the dumpster-fire-trash of a night smith had. Deegan keeps that up the moto stars will surely align and park him.

Think the tram manager suggests not doing stuff to teammates that’s gonna get them on bam-bam probation ?
Lmfao....that was all smith's fault. Deegan ran him in hard one corner, the next 2 he purposefully stayed clear. Ran him up another corner but kept it clean then Smith went all dumb ass and ran into the back of Deegan for no reason and went down. Then he imploded mentally...game over.

Lmfao....that was all smith's fault. Deegan ran him in hard one corner, the next 2 he purposefully stayed clear. Ran him up another corner but kept it clean then Smith went all dumb ass and ran into the back of Deegan for no reason and went down. Then he imploded mentally...game over.
To add to that, the initial contact after the whoops was incidental. He had so much speed in the whoops he wasn't stopping short of the berm. Deegan could've literally sent his ass to the moon in the corner after the whoops lol..

Gotta agree smith totally mentally lost sight and lost mentally and ran himself back into deegan making him crash himself. Wouldn’t think a vet would be so easily frustrated

Absolutely disagree. Smith was clearly faster. Deegan, being the little punk he is, runs him high, jerks with him for two more corners, and then smith mentally let it get to him and he tried to wreck Deegan out of frustration.

That was 100% dick move by Deegan. Then his comments in the press conference, the look on Thrashers face, says "you're a dick".

Wasn't it the second corner where Deegan waited for Smith to get close, then cut him off? Maybe I dreamed it.

Either way, Smith definitely got flustered, and should have known better,

Wasn't it the second corner where Deegan waited for Smith to get close, then cut him off? Maybe I dreamed it.

Either way, Smith definitely got flustered, and should have known better,
Yes. Then Smith passes him, and Deegan cuts the corner for a very aggressive block pass after Smith passed him. All BS from a teammate.

Yeah, definitely a learning moment for both. I don't think Deegan is as bad as Johnny makes him out to be.

Sure, he grew up with a little more "MX Privilege'" than most of us did, so he thinks things like that are in the scope of "racing incidents" instead of back yard practice track goon riding, but it cost him and his teammate a chance to race for the win. Deegan will learn, but yeah, Smith let his "MX Privilege" he's earned to some extent get the best of him and he paid for it. Can't let your ego get in the way...

I didn’t necessarily think deegan was even flustered at all I think he was just having fun. But smith got really flustered really fast
Yeah. Because he was clearly faster than Deegan and when Deegan cut the whole corner super low to make a hard block, that was WAY over the top on a team mate. He looked like Barcia coming in on Anderson or something. Deegan was way in the wrong. He is a punk. I can't wait until someone parks his ass.

We'll have to disagree on this one buddy lol.. I've been hit harder in vet classes for 20th place at a regional than what deegan did to smith. If deegan had ill intent, he could have punted smith in all 3 corners before Smith tried to take him out. It was a 17 year old kid having fun cat n mousing like we used to see weekly. Smith shoulda choked up where he hit deegan, regained flow, then made a pass elsewhere. Team mate or not, none of it was bambam bad. Again, the very first contact after whoops was completely incidental.

Amazing how 20th is the sweet spot for really getting smeared. Or Atleast it feels that way probably cuz that’s where I always end up.

Back