Star and thrasher are blind

Yeah. Because he was clearly faster than Deegan and when Deegan cut the whole corner super low to make a hard block, that was WAY over the top on a team mate. He looked like Barcia coming in on Anderson or something. Deegan was way in the wrong. He is a punk. I can't wait until someone parks his ass.
Com' on man...where does the hate come from? Yeah, I am thinking Deegan is the real deal like it or not. I mean, when JS7 was the "fastest man on the planet" you bad mouthed him. Sure, Deegan was the slower rider, but even you have said the faster rider doesn't always win, right? I think Deegan should think better of his moves and believe he will next time. He'll learn. He's a rookie only a few races into his pro career. He's smoking most rookies...even some vets... ???

Amazing how 20th is the sweet spot for really getting smeared. Or Atleast it feels that way probably cuz that’s where I always end up.
Don't feel bad. I can't even remember where I ended up last I placed in a race... Yep, been that long (2019?). I am hopeful for some 20th places this year. Although I think I will better that. Sure, there won't be any AQ's in my near to ever future and there will more than likely not be 20 riders in my class. ;)

You ever watch the Deegan chronicles? Brian preaching like he is Hollier than vow. Haiden is just a arrogant punk. Then after Loretta's that did not help their cause. His wife........well, she just needs to back off the botox and fillers. Hailee, I cant drive a race car, but bring a big monster check to pay for my seat. The only one that seems to be ok is Huck. Just not a fan the way Brian has pimped out the whole family's every single move.

Ya, but I don't care about any of that. I'm talking riding only. I'm not gonna judge his riding based on how his dad decided to market the family. Guy made two empires tho. Metal mulisha and "the Deegans". Can't argue how much money he's drummed up.

I also don't think Haiden goes as fast as he does because of money. Kids putting in work and has skill that can't be bought.

No doubt he’s working hard at it. He’s well supported in the journey. It helps when you’re only job is to focus on your craft.

Skills and speed can’t be bought. If it could you would see all these rich kids winning and it doesn’t seem to be that way. There’s a reason these kids at training facilities a lot don’t make it. All because they don’t have the drive and work as hard as the other kids they get burnt out where other kids wish they could do more. Deegans fast and who cares about the family. They got money and earned it. Shoot hailey is making money whether she’s good or not she is making more than any of us.

Hailee got her ride because she brought a big paycheck from Monster. Didn't used to be that way in Nascar, the teams had the sponsors, now you truly can buy seats in Nascar. She is making some money, but trust me her salary in the truck series is small and probably more performance based from the team itself.

Hailee got her ride because she brought a big paycheck from Monster. Didn't used to be that way in Nascar, the teams had the sponsors, now you truly can buy seats in Nascar. She is making some money, but trust me her salary in the truck series is small and probably more performance based from the team itself.
That's part of it maybe, but she obviously has enough skill to make the race. I can guarantee you that if either of us won the billion dollar lottery tonight, we're not buying our way in tomorrow...

That's part of it maybe, but she obviously has enough skill to make the race. I can guarantee you that if either of us won the billion dollar lottery tonight, we're not buying our way in tomorrow...
I guarantee you if I brought a $1,000,000 check I could be in a Craftsman truck race within two months.

We'll have to disagree on this one buddy lol.. I've been hit harder in vet classes for 20th place at a regional than what deegan did to smith. If deegan had ill intent, he could have punted smith in all 3 corners before Smith tried to take him out. It was a 17 year old kid having fun cat n mousing like we used to see weekly. Smith shoulda choked up where he hit deegan, regained flow, then made a pass elsewhere. Team mate or not, none of it was bambam bad. Again, the very first contact after whoops was completely incidental.
I feel like you got this right on point here. I think this kid was just having a good time. I felt like Smith should've definitely been smarter than the 17 year old kid and pulled up till he was able to get a clear pass done. If not able to pass him simply back off and qualify, but hey I'm sitting on my couch typing on the computer...

Meister you have to admit most of those hits in 20th place are due to lack of ability and physically being out of shape... lol

I feel like you got this right on point here. I think this kid was just having a good time. I felt like Smith should've definitely been smarter than the 17 year old kid and pulled up till he was able to get a clear pass done. If not able to pass him simply back off and qualify, but hey I'm sitting on my couch typing on the computer...

Meister you have to admit most of those hits in 20th place are due to lack of ability and physically being out of shape... lol
I would completely agree with that at regular races but at regionals and bigger races, these old bastards are intentional in those hits, even if they're huffin and puffin.. lol

I would completely agree with that at regular races but at regionals and bigger races, these old bastards are intentional in those hits, even if they're huffin and puffin.. lol
First lap of B class at any nationals is gnarly. Everyone is out for blood. Never forget I came around lap two at Daytona in B class and two front runners took each other out and were fighting throwing punches

Saw this fight on Instagram. But really wanna know the back story behind it and why it even happened

First lap of B class at any nationals is gnarly. Everyone is out for blood. Never forget I came around lap two at Daytona in B class and two front runners took each other out and were fighting throwing punches
That's because if you look at the times in B class, once you get past the top 5, 6th to 30th seem pretty damn close so passing is tough. Get all you can get while the pack is bunched up on the first lap or two.

Back