Bring on Seattle SX!

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Let the schenanigans continue! Looking like a two man race to the finish. Could say 3 technically, but thinking Chase just doesn't have the finish in him. Speed not doubt, but unless he figures something out soon to continue what he started in Detroit, he'll be on the series podium, but not the top spot. As for the track...seems there could have been more whoops. Only 2 180s, so we'll see how the rhythm sections provide options... Could be moist...

1679510589586.png

SEATTLE TV & STREAMING​

• Qualifying
    Live
    March 25 - 4:30 PM EDT
    peacock
  • Night Show
    Live
    March 25 - 10:00 PM EDT
    peacock
  • Monday Re-Air
    March 27 - 1:00 AM EDT
    cnbc
257682_rd11_seattle_overview05.png

Long start will benefit Eli.
Yep, he'll sweep around the inside while everyone pushes wide...

In the end, I really do not care who wins, just as long as Eli beats Webb and my guess is Webb will be on the box, so Eli better bring his A game. He's taken a break the last two weekends. Time to get back to form... I really hope it's not a mudder. Wet is fine. Mudders take a little excitement from it as not everyone can ride well in the mud. AP would do well in a mudder as well...

Chase and Seattle don’t mix well. Eli has been mediocre so he needs to win. Cooper is just getting points and points and if the win is there he will take it. Would love to see AP get it done. Anderson has been horrible this year and Bam Bam can’t piece the puzzle together quite yet. Definitely down to three man race but would like to see a new winner for sure

AP or Anderson both have a win in them. I think last week may be enough to give him that extra little bit to go out and get the win finally. He is healthy and riding well. Outdoors could be real fun if AP is on his game.

AP or Anderson both have a win in them. I think last week may be enough to give him that extra little bit to go out and get the win finally. He is healthy and riding well. Outdoors could be real fun if AP is on his game.
Only thing that makes me doubt AP is how he took throwing it away last week. If he is leading and can keep the demons out of his head, he'd got it. Almost think it would better for him to make a last corner pass for the win...

I honestly think the two lappers broke his concentration, he had to enter the corner a little different and just made a mistake.

I honestly think the two lappers broke his concentration, he had to enter the corner a little different and just made a mistake.
He straight up said he took the coner standing that lap for the first time. He knew he shouldn't have and he caught his foot since it was on the peg.

Back