Stolen bikes - circleville area

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Buddy just messaged me this morning.
They are a great family with two young riders.
Some POS broke in to their garage and stole all their bikes, they even had them chained together,last night. If you spot them can the Circleville pd please.

Attachments

• received_1195770561109865.jpeg
    received_1195770561109865.jpeg
    123.2 KB · Views: 207
Total clean outs. They got expensive equipment to move that kinda take.

Shi t heads
Yeah they had to have know how many they were getting. Aint fitting all those in the back of a rusted out s10.

I told them if they don't have bike by the grears merp gp. Their daughter can ride logans 65 and he will just use that race as his drop race, and that I would bring his little brothers pw so their son could ride it.

Yeah, bikes have been getting stolen by jackwads for many o' years. You never think it's going to happen until it does. I remember when mine got stolen and I found home owners insurance does not cover it. Then I was freaking. Luckily they just went for a joy ride locally and dumped it when it ran out of gas without much damage...

In that, I have carried some sort of insurance on the bike since. Just for the theft thing. Although I have a few more bikes in the garage that are not insured which this has me thinking about.... I was lucky and got my bike back, but I haven't heard when many do. I hope it all works out and there is some sort of recovery here. I've seen the pic above posted many places I frequent. Good job there. Best of luck!

I talked to them yesterday, police have and idea where they are and are trying to get search warrants. Hope they get them all back.

Insurance is so cheap and easy. $16.50 per year for full coverage on logans new 85.

If any one needs help with insurance, here is my agent, who is a long time sponsor of Logan and super easy to deal with and saved me $700 a year with better coverage when I switched. She took care of everybody for the switch also.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230501_103309_Contacts.jpg
    Screenshot_20230501_103309_Contacts.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 84
Scum bags! I'll keep an eye out at COCR. Individual pictures of anything out of the ordinary on the bikes would be helpful too. It's kind of hard to see them in the photos.

Yea guys just insure your bikes. Progressive has recently updated their policies to where there aren’t unit limits. Used to be 4 only. But I have all my bikes and a Polaris Ranger 570 side by side for 299 a year. It’s just fire and theft coverage. That’s all you need. Obviously not covered at the races. But these clowns aren’t cleaning us out at the track! The cowards are hitting us at home.

22 pw50
21 ttr-110e
95 cr
06 144
11 yz250
23 300sx
23 Polaris Ranger

No doubt a clean out piss me off. But Atleast I’ll get some of my money back. Ever since some jackass ripped off my yz250 these policies help. I actually insured my 250 maybe a month before it got lifted after reading all the wheelie boy theft threads.

Sorry you guys are goin through this. Can’t imagine how the kids feel.

The real shitty part is these cowards will come back. I had two more break in attempts 8 months after my bike was stolen. Neighborhood I lived in wasn’t bad.

Back