RIP King Richard

John250

PR Founding Father
Those of you that have been around Ohio motocross a long time know King Richard, Richard Robinson. The guy was a beast on a bike and was smoking the Vet classes already when I got into them. His son Richie is a regular in the Buckeye Series and post here once and a while. He posted today that King Richard was taken from us way too young. Keep Richie, Matt and their whole family in your prayers with his passing.

King Richard will always be a D11 legend. Rest in Peace.

Aww man... :( I never got to race against or get smoke by the King, but had gotten cleaned out by Richie and raced Matt a time or two back in the D-11/AX amateur days...

Long live the king! RIP......

Those of you that have been around Ohio motocross a long time know King Richard, Richard Robinson. The guy was a beast on a bike and was smoking the Vet classes already when I got into them. His son Richie is a regular in the Buckeye Series and post here once and a while. He posted today that King Richard was taken from us way too young. Keep Richie, Matt and their whole family in your prayers with his passing.

King Richard will always be a D11 legend. Rest in Peace.
Thank you, John! The Ohio MX/D11 community meant so much to him. Hope to carry the torch in his honor the best i can! Gone way too soon, but he lived FAST!

Yes King Richard was one of the fast vet racer. The King. I won't forget when we went to Veges Richard was a favorite to win the 40+ class. If I remember right he won the 25 and 30 + class and finish 2nd or third in the 40+ class. Great guy to race against.

Last edited:
Yes King Richard was one of the fast vet racer. The King. I won't forget when we went to Veges Richard was a favorite to win the 40+ class. If I remember right he won the 25 and 30 + class and finish 2nd or third in the 40+ class. Great guy to race against.

Attachments

• 3B3B714F-E15A-4DF9-BA7A-9C64B2522B2A.jpeg
    3B3B714F-E15A-4DF9-BA7A-9C64B2522B2A.jpeg
    200.5 KB · Views: 97
Back