Red Bud regional!

Meister

PR Founding Father
Sitting here watching moto 2s click off.

Ohio boys holding it down in the beginning here!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230604-113434.png
    Screenshot_20230604-113434.png
    190.6 KB · Views: 191
Red bud sucked for me. Ongoing bike problems that were non stop. Oh well track wasn’t my favorite at all. I like rough tracks don’t get me wrong. But with how deep it was Friday and Saturday it forms horrible lines. The lines are really sketchy and long and just make the track have zero flow. Track has nothing to do with my riding I just thought I would share my opinion on it. And BTW ANYONE GOING TO REDBUD FOR VET FEST OR ANY RACE. PUT ON A MX14 I promise you will not regret it. Thing works freaking wonders. Out of all my issues this weekend that was my best $130 I spent

Red bud sucked for me. Ongoing bike problems that were non stop. Oh well track wasn’t my favorite at all. I like rough tracks don’t get me wrong. But with how deep it was Friday and Saturday it forms horrible lines. The lines are really sketchy and long and just make the track have zero flow. Track has nothing to do with my riding I just thought I would share my opinion on it. And BTW ANYONE GOING TO REDBUD FOR VET FEST OR ANY RACE. PUT ON A MX14 I promise you will not regret it. Thing works freaking wonders. Out of all my issues this weekend that was my best $130 I spent
A Yamaha with bike issues.. man that sucks... haven't been to red bud in a few years but that place can brutal.. maybe I will make it this year but, I am sure it will rain...

A Yamaha with bike issues.. man that sucks... haven't been to red bud in a few years but that place can brutal.. maybe I will make it this year but, I am sure it will rain...
I think he's victim of an electrical issue that's been rumored to be surfacing. Same as Hondas, moisture in map/kill switch.

Funny thing about it is 4 other people this weekend I know of had the same problem as me. Water in the kill switch/ map button. Once I unplugged it it ran and started. Also I’m on the line before I got a flat tire and called it and dude next to me on a 23 450 started doing it while card turned sideways so really 5 people had in happen throughout one weekend.

Also figured I would share this. We’re watching at the fence of the landing when this happened right infront of us and really thought the guy jumping laraccos was dead. Saw some very gnarly wrecks this weekend. Also fauser jumped the little ant hill one Moto trying to pass the leader and landed on top of the little wall they had built and ejected him so high in the air full Superman straight to his back. Couldn’t believe he didn’t break anything and he got up and still savaged a 6th.

I think he's victim of an electrical issue that's been rumored to be surfacing. Same as Hondas, moisture in map/kill switch.
About dies on my 17 crf450 at 62 bc of this. Hit a double, then hit a triple and mid air the bike bogged down and died. Spent 3 days trying to figure the issue out before i found out it was the oem killswitch shorting out.

View attachment 78812
View attachment 78813
Also figured I would share this. We’re watching at the fence of the landing when this happened right infront of us and really thought the guy jumping laraccos was dead. Saw some very gnarly wrecks this weekend. Also fauser jumped the little ant hill one Moto trying to pass the leader and landed on top of the little wall they had built and ejected him so high in the air full Superman straight to his back. Couldn’t believe he didn’t break anything and he got up and still savaged a 6th.
Dude that’s heavy. Hope they’re both okay. Looks like the guy who rolled it drifted to the outside from the inside.

Dude that’s heavy. Hope they’re both okay. Looks like the guy who rolled it drifted to the outside from the inside.
Guy that got landed on I watched come from the inside left side of the jump look over to see where the guy was and still came over after looking over his shoulder and got landed on. This was in the back of the pack of open pro. But definitely could have never happened. The guy who got landed on was fine his arm all scraped up but fine. The guy who landed on the dude is in very bad shape. Not sure complete extent of injuries but I know broken femur and pelvis and saw that he has been in a coma for a few days letting his brain rest. I truly thought he was dead

Back