Thunder Valley MX round #3

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Although we're hot and heavy in to LL Region's locally and the depleated 450 field makes it somewhat less exciting, but more exciting in some ways... AMA MX Outdoors Round 3 is a coming to the valley of thunder this weekend...

THUNDER VALLEY TV & STREAMING​

• Qualifying
    Live
    June 10 - 12:00 PM EDT
    peacock
  • 250 Class Moto 1
    Live
    June 10 - 3:00 PM EDT
    peacock
  • 450 Class Moto 1
    Live
    June 10 - 4:00 PM EDT
    peacock
  • 250 Class Moto 2
    Live
    June 10 - 5:00 PM EDT
    peacock
  • 450 Class Moto 2
    Live
    June 10 - 6:00 PM EDT
    peacock
  • Monday Re-Air
    June 12 - 2:00 AM EDT
    cnbc

I made it through 250 moto 1 yesterday. Big baseball day Saturday. Was good, but motivation to watch the outdoors is somewhat less. I mean, all the guess out there are still smoking fast compared to us, but...not ET Phone Home... :(

What a joke!!! The 450 class is the saddest class I have ever seen! And I’ve been around a long time!!!
Sounds like you’re not being entertained to your liking… amazing how that happens.

Attachments

• DEB01B94-1653-4833-B367-D0FDF1A31321.png
    DEB01B94-1653-4833-B367-D0FDF1A31321.png
    187.2 KB · Views: 80
I got most of the way through the first two races.........yeah, Fox and Hangtown. Have a great summer!

Sounds like you’re not being entertained to your liking… amazing how that happens.
Yep! Entertainment purposes only and the entertainment is ridiculous!!! Been in the sport since the early 80’s and have never been so disappointed in a professional sport that I love. I really like Jett but will probably go undefeated and be compared to the goat and the fastest man I have ever seen on a dirtbike. Not his fault but really sad as a fan. I’d also like to point out that I love how hailey deegan seems to keep getting interviewed throughout the yr. What a joke! She races nastruck and will never amount to anything in the nascar world. Hell danicka Patrick was hotter and a better driver and was the laughing stock of nascar. But hey this is the world we live in and it’s hilarious!!! Brian deegan loves all of you!!!

DEEGS! That is all....not much else to say. I think the east coast tracks will be a little more entertaining. The first 3 tracks just seem to be missing something that makes them entertaining. I havent made it through all 4 races of any round yet lol

Yep! Entertainment purposes only and the entertainment is ridiculous!!! Been in the sport since the early 80’s and have never been so disappointed in a professional sport that I love. I really like Jett but will probably go undefeated and be compared to the goat and the fastest man I have ever seen on a dirtbike. Not his fault but really sad as a fan. I’d also like to point out that I love how hailey deegan seems to keep getting interviewed throughout the yr. What a joke! She races nastruck and will never amount to anything in the nascar world. Hell danicka Patrick was hotter and a better driver and was the laughing stock of nascar. But hey this is the world we live in and it’s hilarious!!! Brian deegan loves all of you!!!
I agree with you 100%.. Anderson out. Sexton out. Tomac out. Marvin out. Mookie out. Craig out. Barcia out. Blose out. Roczen out. Never have I seen the 450 class so boring in my life watching motocross.

I am a Nascar fan and follow it. I never liked Danica Patrick, but I have to say, she truly is better looking and a better driver than Hailee Deegan. Nascar used to promote talent, and the teams had the sponsors. Now to get a ride in ARCA, Trucks, Xfiniity, or Cup, you have to bring money and a check with you to get a ride. So therefore it is not necessarily the "best" drivers earning rides. Deegan is in a very good truck, and her results still suck, and in trucks, the well funded teams do have the advantage. If she did not bring a big Monster check with her, she would not have even smelled a seat in those four series. Now some other sponsors are latching on for marketing, not talent. Can not stand to hear or see her whinny ass voice and laugh on her videos.

Joey Lagano was recently interviewed by Kenny Wallace. He is the Cup Champion and said he had to bring funding with him to even get a seat to run a couple truck races.

She just loves giving interviews. The car and the interview are her different hobbies :D

Back