Svr 95th anniversary

tank166

PR Addict
FB_IMG_1687286531147.jpg

"Huge fireworks show"...I can hardly wait! I hope TK is the ring leader of this wonderful circus...it should be a great display!

I plan on coming up and checking it out as it is one of very few tracks I haven’t been to. Is there a one time memebership for just one race? Or do you have to buy the membership

I plan on coming up and checking it out as it is one of very few tracks I haven’t been to. Is there a one time memebership for just one race? Or do you have to buy the membership
Check it out man. We had a good time. Definitely an old school vibe I felt. We'd go back if it ever worked out with the schedule.

Requires an AMA and D-12 to race sunday. I think the 1 day d-12 membership is $15.

I really enjoyed the track. Prep was super good and stayed super good all weekend definitely will be back. Only one negative I have is we gotta get someone who can actually count as the finish line flagger. I don’t know how you mess up so bad the same Moto twice however all the scoring was correct which was good. Besides that the place was great. Great people. Smooth racing all weekend. I was wondering why they wouldn’t start the next Moto till almost everyone was across the finish but someone told me there was an incident in the past with a 50cc so I was like I totally get it. 2 hour drive home and was home by 5:45. Overall great weekend and was able to go 1-1 in unlimited big bike and 2-2 in open B along with 4 holeshots

Back