Southwick

Carlisle

PR Member
Oh my word!!! I know I’m beating a dead horse but the 450 class….. I’d rather watch the buckeyes beat Michigan!!!!! Wtf?

The 250 class….,, they should just make an adult video with the deegan family!!! Holy s**t!! No hailey but I had to actually listen and look at mr deegan , listen to him talk knowing he’s living through his son because he just never amounted to s**t. The best part is looking at his perfectly straight white teeth, tiny head and enormous ears!!!! Bahaha

Yep, 450s are boring up front but good battles for 2nd and 3rd generally and 4th thru 8th too.

250s have been fun to watch. Not a Deegan fan but have to admit the kids riding has been fun to watch. I didn't expect him to ride this well right away. If he continues to ride like this and stay injury free, he will be a force next year.

Yep, 450s are boring up front but good battles for 2nd and 3rd generally and 4th thru 8th too.

250s have been fun to watch. Not a Deegan fan but have to admit the kids riding has been fun to watch. I didn't expect him to ride this well right away. If he continues to ride like this and stay injury free, he will be a force next year.
Crazy thing about it all is you’re already saying he will be force next year. He’s a force right now he’s got the points lead and red plate as a rookie. Southwick he wasn’t very good at in my opinion but if he can get a few Moto wins he might actually be able to win the championship

Deegan and his dad are douches. His wife needs to back off the Botox for sure. And Hailee, well she just sucks driving a Nascar truck, but brings a big monster check with her. Little huck seems like an Ok kid stuck in that family.

Just my prediction but I think Deegan is about to put himself on his head and out for the rest of the season. Just my thought.

You guys are the best. I’m going to tag you as Super Fans.
You didn’t like JS7 because he was the Fastest Man on The Planet.
Didn’t like RD5 because he was to bland, or safe.
No to MS27 because he fishes instead of racing outdoor.
KR94 is a has been because of his bionic arms.
And now Deegan sucks because of his family.

You guys are the best. I’m going to tag you as Super Fans.
You didn’t like JS7 because he was the Fastest Man on The Planet.
Didn’t like RD5 because he was to bland, or safe.
No to MS27 because he fishes instead of racing outdoor.
KR94 is a has been because of his bionic arms.
And now Deegan sucks because of his family.
& the tracks are easier ... for the pros

Too bad Eli isn’t out there… getting his ass handed to him by Jett as well.
I’ll disagree with you on that one. We will never know though. I will say the sport itself hopes Eli comes back next yr in full force because if he doesn’t the 450 class will be ultra boring for the next 5-8 yrs with Jett only being 19. Oh wait gayboy deegan will be on a 450 in a couple of yrs and save the sport!! Bahaha!!!! Not!!! To bad herlings can’t get 100% healthy and come over here for the nationals!!! Jett wouldn’t know what to do!!!!

On another note, is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the there are more fast European riders here in the states than there are Americans? In either class, doesn’t matter.

And another thing, why doesn’t husquavarna use fill in riders? Craig and Stewart are out all yr. Why not give someone like masterpool a chance? Teams used to do that.

I agree. Giving mookie any kind of contract here on out is a joke. They are saying DF14 might not have a ride??? Huh? He is a top 5 guy. Put him on a husky or gas gas. Or Kawasaki.

I agree. Giving mookie any kind of contract here on out is a joke. They are saying DF14 might not have a ride??? Huh? He is a top 5 guy. Put him on a husky or gas gas. Or Kawasaki.
Mookie is a top 5 guy. Why wouldn't he get a ride?
I’ll disagree with you on that one. We will never know though. I will say the sport itself hopes Eli comes back next yr in full force because if he doesn’t the 450 class will be ultra boring for the next 5-8 yrs with Jett only being 19. Oh wait gayboy deegan will be on a 450 in a couple of yrs and save the sport!! Bahaha!!!! Not!!! To bad herlings can’t get 100% healthy and come over here for the nationals!!! Jett wouldn’t know what to do!!!!

On another note, is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the there are more fast European riders here in the states than there are Americans? In either class, doesn’t matter.

And another thing, why doesn’t husquavarna use fill in riders? Craig and Stewart are out all yr. Why not give someone like masterpool a chance? Teams used to do that.
Tomac would be getting beaten but he would step up his game. I doubt we see him back though. If we do, he won't be to pace. With his age, family and being off 6-8 months I don't see him making a run at Jett. Sexton and Ferrandis are the best chance but Jett is a 450 rookie and will be improving for a few years to come.

I really liked watching Jett ride south wick. I believe that we saw Jett struggle on a 250. His style and technique is built for a 450. He was very precise and flowed and didn’t use even close to ask much energy as his competitors.

Lmao i swear you’re a closet racist haha You hate the stews for no reason at all. Malcom is a good dude and has the speed to win in SX.
No, I am thinking he hates racers who are known for anything, but racing. Anyone in the media or that has a TV show about them are not focused and must have bought their way into the sport....lol.

DF14 no ride? I thought he was gonna put it to jett this season. I picked him early and I've been eating my words since.

Bring back bubbas world! Jett edition.

I hope its not the end of ET3, a longtime favorite for me and great role model for the sport. But I think hershey is right, kids, wife, tons of money. He's looking for a yacht and a new set of golf clubs!

Noone liked Dungey, except your wives after the sports illustrated ad.

Last edited:
DF14 no ride? I thought he was gonna put it to jett this season. I picked him early and I've been eating my words since.

Bring back bubbas world! Jett edition.

I hope its not the end of ET3, a longtime favorite for me and great role model for the sport. But I think hershey is right, kids, wife, tons of money. He's looking for a yacht and a new set of golf clubs!

Noone liked Dungey, except your wives after the sports illustrated ad.
There was a rumor he (3) recently inked the next 2 years with star.

Back