Southwick

Lmao i swear you’re a closet racist haha You hate the stews for no reason at all. Malcom is a good dude and has the speed to win in SX.
Not a racist at all. Mookie gets a factory contract, looks awesome for three races and gets injured and goes fishing for the rest of the year. Why would any factory continue to pay someone who has not raced a full season in probably 4 or 5 years?

Not a racist at all. Mookie gets a factory contract, looks awesome for three races and gets injured and goes fishing for the rest of the year. Why would any factory continue to pay someone who has not raced a full season in probably 4 or 5 years?
Ask Kawasaki that question? AC? Forkner? Happens every yr!!!

I duno.. I kinda get Johns point because lots of other people also put in work.. but... I think he's smart to enjoy life outside of moto.. Dude doesn't even HAVE to race.. I think he genuinely likes it, but also enjoys life off the bike too.. He hangs with ex local bros, the Shryocks, who kill it on the bass scene. That could be his next career path when he's sick of busting his ass, then breaking his ass, in the vicious cycle he's been in..

Back