MxON predictions

Carlisle

PR Member
Weill we be the laughing stock this yr? Sexton obviously if he stays healthy. Big question though, Cooper or deegan for the little class? I think a healthy cooper is faster with more experience but deegan has his following! Or both and they put cooper in open? If not who?

Hampshire would be a good pick. Much after Chase and Cooper or Deegan the pool is shallow. Maybe AP, he pretty much is America.

Justin Cooper is out. He's getting married around MXON this year.
Sexton is unlikely with switching to KTM. That's what I have heard.

I drive a lot for work and listen to many moto podcasts.

RJ, Deegan, Barcia. Let chaos reign. It would be entertaining no matter the finish

Got chase. Next best 450 guy would be AP7 and you know he will put it all out there. Then between JCOOP and Deegs

I'm good with AP to go. Said he has been dealing with back issues. If he gets that straightened out, there is definitely more in the tank

Masterpool has been better, I know not likely but he is a good choice !
Screenshot_20230714_195037_Chrome_1.jpg
Screenshot_20230714_195110_Chrome_1.jpg

Mastepool has beat AP in 1 out of 12 motos. Quit drinking the privateer kool-aid.

View attachment 78995View attachment 78996
Mastepool has beat AP in 1 out of 12 motos. Quit drinking the privateer kool-aid.
No kool-aid here. You just showed that masterpool beat him 1-12 motos. Ap is paid a six figure salary and is a lites champion. Masterpool shouldn’t even be able to smell his ass out there. But guess what…….? He is. Surprised the factories aren’t bitching. I remember when gavyn gracyck was running with the big boys and the factories started crying saying he was running a big bore 450!!!! So sad. Maybe you should quit drinking the kool-aide. I say run all the professional riders on stock bike’s except for bar bend and available tire choices. Then we would see who the best riders are!!! After each race the top 10 are tested for ped’s and bikes are torn down to make sure all are legal!!! It’s not rocket science. Hilarious though!!! It will NEVER happen!!! I also remember the early 4-stroke revolution started out that the the 4-strokes were able to be I think 550 cc limit. So Ktm built a 520 and guy cooper ran a 550 Ktm. He pulled a ton of holeshots and finished way higher than he should of. The ama stepped in and squashed that. Limited it to 450. Give the privateers the same amount of horsepower as the factory guys and the same 6 figure suspension systems as the factory guys then we would see a more even playing field. Never happen because then the sport would be exposed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 78995View attachment 78996
I love Kool aid. Masterpool is on a stock bike, driving with his dad from race to race with no time to train sleep or eat right. His starts are on point most of the time and he fades a bit in the end. He is a better rider in my opinion just doesn't have the resources. Finish's don't mean your a better rider, just a better racer. In this case I believe Masterpool could train properly and rest with some help and have a better finish than AP at MXoN.

Masterpool has factory level talent. He had a factory ride on Star Yamaha. He was let go because he couldn't stay healthy.

He has yet to finish a full mx series, raced one regional sx series.

I like seeing a privateer dice it up with the big dogs too. We all like an underdog story. He is having a good summer.

One good summer doesn't mean send him to MXON.

Back