MxON predictions

Sexton, Plessinger, Deegan would be a fun team.
Why would that be fun? Plessinger is a decent factory rider who will never win a 450 title. Sexton is fast but likes to crash and deegan is an over hyped Adam cinceralo. Not a once in a generation rider like Stewart or Carmichael but just a fast, spoon fed rider. Yes definitely fun wondering what could have been. The ama screwed cooper with this gay ass points system that’s the real reason he’s not interested in the nations. Supercross becoming so dangerous the reason all the great American riders are injured. Other than sexton being selected, whoever is should be proud. Knowing they are just fill ins because either the best are injured or just not interested. Bahaha. I love it

Why would that be fun? Plessinger is a decent factory rider who will never win a 450 title. Sexton is fast but likes to crash and deegan is an over hyped Adam cinceralo. Not a once in a generation rider like Stewart or Carmichael but just a fast, spoon fed rider. Yes definitely fun wondering what could have been. The ama screwed cooper with this gay ass points system that’s the real reason he’s not interested in the nations. Supercross becoming so dangerous the reason all the great American riders are injured. Other than sexton being selected, whoever is should be proud. Knowing they are just fill ins because either the best are injured or just not interested. Bahaha. I love it
I suppose the injuries in Supercross are due to a huge desire to win. It makes riders take more risks than usual. Apparently, the one who takes fewer risks will win - it's all coming to that.
There will just be fast riders who ride carefully.
Plessinger will have a chance to win the title :)

On a different note….. y’all see herlings wants to race Ironman? That would be awesome if he’s 100% healthy. He wil put Jett in his place imo. I think a healthy herlings is still the fastest rider on the planet!!! Would be awesome to see herlings on top and Jett’s second place interview. He would be humbled!!!

I dunno. I think Jett gets better with every race. His technique is just crazy. He will be dethrone RC as the greatest of all time if he stays healthy.

On a different note….. y’all see herlings wants to race Ironman? That would be awesome if he’s 100% healthy. He wil put Jett in his place imo. I think a healthy herlings is still the fastest rider on the planet!!! Would be awesome to see herlings on top and Jett’s second place interview. He would be humbled!!!
Think Herlings more than proved he is the fastest man on the planet at Iron Man. I think if he is 100%, he would have Jett covered there and ruin his perfect season.

I dunno. I think Jett gets better with every race. His technique is just crazy. He will be dethrone RC as the greatest of all time if he stays healthy.
His technique and how he rides the 450 is perfection. Doesn’t over rev and dissects the track and really flows. Everyone can learn a lot from watching

Back