Vintage days modern 2 stroke

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
3 divisions, 2 consis and a stacked second moto.

I haven’t raced this aggressive since the last regional I went to. s**t was awesome! Shoulda brought my 300sx. But didnt realize the class was actual modern. Thought it had some age restriction so race my 125. Underpowered but this thing still barks.

I really like older school tracks not so much jumps and 2 minute lap times. Very fun.
IMG_1867.jpeg
IMG_1870.jpeg
IMG_1871.jpeg
IMG_1872.jpeg

Great racing but they need to run the Modern 2-Stroke class races as the last moto's of the set.
After intermission the race order got shuffled and a whole bunch of Vintage racers missed moto's as a result.

The AMA officials basically told everybody it was their own fault if they missed their moto's, which didn't go over well either.
Was pretty unhappy about it myself.

Great racing but they need to run the Modern 2-Stroke class races as the last moto's of the set.
After intermission the race order got shuffled and a whole bunch of Vintage racers missed moto's as a result.

The AMA officials basically told everybody it was their own fault if they missed their moto's, which didn't go over well either.
Was pretty unhappy about it myself.
Yea. I hear ya. We missed the last moto too. But we’re busy tinkering with the 79.

I still think they did a good job. Just need to get that radio signal over the hill.

Which hey it is our fault missing motos. Condensed at the end. Live timing little confusing. But….there’s ways to make it on time.

Coulda been like redbud. They coulda said oh hey eff you. We just aren’t racing the second sets…..gotta get our flaggers to the clown night track. So big track fellas…sorry here’s $20.

Yea. I hear ya. We missed the last moto too. But we’re busy tinkering with the 79.

I still think they did a good job. Just need to get that radio signal over the hill.

Which hey it is our fault missing motos. Condensed at the end. Live timing little confusing. But….there’s ways to make it on time.

Coulda been like redbud. They coulda said oh hey eff you. We just aren’t racing the second sets…..gotta get our flaggers to the clown night track. So big track fellas…sorry here’s $20.

i heard them announce that the second set would be shifted a little due to the different running order from combining classes.. either way that stinks. but i think they did mention it.

The upside is overall I believe the Modern 2-stroke class is good for the event, good for the spectators, good for AMA.
Would be cool if it actually helps the other class's grow with younger talent.

Back