Tomac, Boring Racing, Commentating

Strouble

PR Addict
Surprised this hasn’t been posted yet, but it is confirmed that Tomac is racing in 2024. I’m so glad for this, it’s a great storyline for our sport. I don’t care if he wins, I just want to see him battling for the top spot on the box because he will be fast.

Also, at the beginning of and throughout the season, their has been talk of the races being boring. I get what that means, but at the same time, the riding we are watching is phenomenal.

I have really enjoyed Stew and Weedge commentating the racing. One thing that has kept my attention more than ever before is loving how well someone can ride a motorcycle and understanding the mechanics of a riders ability.

Tomac is quoted from a recent Alpinestar 2024 gear launch of how impressed he was watching Jett do what he has done because he knows what it takes to be on top.

All that to say, I have probably enjoyed this season more than any other because my appreciation for the sport has grown as I have gotten older.

Anyways, stoked for Tomac’s return because we know he will bring the heat and I love watching what the fast guys can do on a bike.

Down to the 250/450 Championships, MXoN, and SMX Playoffs now…some exciting dirt biking ahead.

Back