Malvern

I heard Mark Sanders bought it back again. The Malvern of the 90s is back!!! The lady at sign ups will scream into the microphone NO PIT riding before practice. The track will be over watered so bring two 50 gallon drums of water to wash after practice. Once the 400 plus quads blow all the lines off the track and make it hard pack and slick the bike motos will begin without the track getting being touched. Three lap motos for all except money class. And the last moto starts at 2am. Can’t wait!!! Clearly I am joking.
I mean those were the days though. Good memories right there.

Weird response... Last time I raced was at Malvern. Would probably be the next one also. But I hope you're correct.
Just pointing out it's ironic saying you don't want to spread rumors but at the same time you're spreading them. That's all it means, nothing more directed at you. The rest is directed to riders in general.
I mean those were the days though. Good memories right there.
Funny how track prep and long days back them were accepted as good times. The best memories for sure, still have great friends I met at the track in the 80s and 90s.

Just pointing out it's ironic saying you don't want to spread rumors but at the same time you're spreading them. That's all it means, nothing more directed at you. The rest is directed to riders in general.

Funny how track prep and long days back them were accepted as good times. The best memories for sure, still have great friends I met at the track in the 80s and 90s.
Ooof.

Maybe he heard something Dave …Not spreading rumors. Did the race schedule even come out yet?

Yet here you are spreading them!

Funny how people say it would suck if they went away and in the same sentence "I don't go much". Most of the tracks you all go on about missing would still be here with rider support.

Go support our tracks before they are all gone, don't just go on free ride days or not show up at all.

Worry not, Malvern is still on the schedule for racing next year. It hasn't sold, now the rumor mill can stop.
You were wrong

No I wasn't. At the time this was posted he had no deal to sell. Things change and he came to an agreement to sell just recently. Rumors are just those, you'd know if you knew the track owner and talk with him.
Dave fest at OIR this year would be sweet.. just saying.. lol...

I’d have to give beans another chance. When I rode it it was horrible. But weather wasn’t the best and it was partially frozen so I wouldn’t count it plus I felt not so great that day.

Back