Local rider down

tj131

PR Member
Hello all. One of my riding buddy's has a friend that went down hard riding indoors, lots of big injuries. He's self employed and has a lot of expenses to get healthy again. If you have a couple bucks to spare it's greatly appreciated!

Merry Christmas to all the moto community and a safe, happy new year friends!

I was there on the Saturday before. Do you know how he went down? Hope he heals up fast that’s a brutal one

I was there on the Saturday before. Do you know how he went down? Hope he heals up fast that’s a brutal one
I don't know the details of the crash. I'm in a group text with several riding friends and one of them reached out about Chase. I don't know him personally.

He slightly overjumped a triple going into the back wall section. G'd out then things suddenly went south heading into the next jump section.

He slightly overjumped a triple going into the back wall section. G'd out then things suddenly went south heading into the next jump section.
That was a tough transition. Especially if you were getting out of wack before it would definitely send you somewhere no good. Hope he heals up fast. Also doesn’t help when a lot of people have Moto suspension on and when in his case he ojed something his forks blew threw and weren’t able to respond fast enough in that transition

Back