KTM Production to china

They’re winning more than the price category!!!! They’re winning everything!!! Open your eyes!!!
Bingo. People better watch out. The EV bikes, cars and trucks.......they don't exist without China. The USA has sold out the battery production to China. China will be the world super power over the USA in my lifetime. They are almost there now. And our elected officials in DC are doing nothing to help American production nor making America oil independent which would help American companies thrive.

Bingo. People better watch out. The EV bikes, cars and trucks.......they don't exist without China. The USA has sold out the battery production to China. China will be the world super power over the USA in my lifetime. They are almost there now. And our elected officials in DC are doing nothing to help American production nor making America oil independent which would help American companies thrive.
Then why are Honda and Ford building massive battery plants ? Blueovalsk is near Glendale, KY, its quite possibly the largest construction site i have ever seen. Honda will between Columbus and Cincinnati.

Then why are Honda and Ford building massive battery plants ? Blueovalsk is near Glendale, KY, its quite possibly the largest construction site i have ever seen. Honda will between Columbus and Cincinnati.
Hondas new plant is huge off 71 right near jeffersonville outlets and it’s going up fast and directly in between Cincy and Columbus

My buddy had the 300sx and both grenaded this year at 11 hours on both. KTM luckily paid for the fix but they obviously didn’t have enough R & D on them before production
25 hours on my 300sx and it runs strong. That’s with many 3 hour gncc races, in nasty mud to pure dust, and plenty of Moto days on it too. Idk anyone else who’s had an issue with the 300sx. Can’t really say that haven’t gotten r&d on it, bc it uses the same stuff the xc300 does, only thing different is the TBI

25 hours on my 300sx and it runs strong. That’s with many 3 hour gncc races, in nasty mud to pure dust, and plenty of Moto days on it too. Idk anyone else who’s had an issue with the 300sx. Can’t really say that haven’t gotten r&d on it, bc it uses the same stuff the xc300 does, only thing different is the TBI
Just blows when you spend 10k each on two 300sx and they both blow up at 11 and 1/2 hours unexpectedly. Good thing ktm did what was right just not something I’d wanna go thru

My 300sx in its bone stock form is absolutely rippin. Of course I’m only at 11 hours. But still. Love this bike. No issues.
IMG_3420.jpeg

Maybe they wouldn't have had to reduce production costs if they had built their American head quarters in SC area instead of So Cal. The taxes they are paying have to be astronomical. And why support that cesspool of a state?

Back