Detroit SX questions…

First time in Detroit and it was awesome. We had really good seats, club level with a bunch of industry people sitting with us, hell broc glover was about 10 seats from me. The stadium is very nice, compared to Indy. Racing was good, my son and i had a blast. I think we’ll be going to Detroit for now on over Indy. That 250 start was wild, the crash happened right in front of us. We didn’t stay to watch the 450 race, i was tired and so was the boy so we left with 1:25 left in the 250 Moto.
IMG_0698.jpeg

I think it’s so stupid they went east for one race then going back west. Logistically for them it makes no sense and makes it very hard for privateers. But Detroit the track sucked. Way too basic. Hated the layout at least it was rough. Haymaker is stupid and takes out the whole field on a start he was not going to get screwing everyone. Props to forkner tho been a long road for him. Very ballsy race lol
IMG_1828.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1827.jpeg
    IMG_1827.jpeg
    81 KB · Views: 79
At least he manscaped for the photos. Perhaps if they didn't wear their pants as tight as yoga pants they would not have those issues.

Can’t believe he rode that whole main with his stuff just hanging out dude is never going to live that down lolll

I’m thankful to have not noticed that and only heard of it way later after. He was riding his balls off to stay ahead of Deegan…
We had a great time at the race! Was my buddy’s first SX and we’re planning to hit one next year.

Back