2024 SX Thread

This my friends is why Daytona will have major changes in the front stretch viewing area. Daytona is super strict. People were on the track when. Some riders had half a track left and riders were racing through people to the finish. Daytona absolutely will make changes that this does not happen again.

FB_IMG_1709760256687.jpg

Anyone go back and watch the start of the 450 main? The 30 second board is up. Focus on jett Lawrence. You’ll see tomac is focused and ready on 1 side, plessinger on the other. Then Jett’s mechanic jumps in and takes off the rear tire cover then bumps plessinger handlebar. Go read the rule book. He broke the rules. Once the 30 second board is up and the bike is on the starting gate there is basically not aloud to be any outside interference. Don’t see the ama doing anything about it. Lol. Joke!!!

Anyone go back and watch the start of the 450 main? The 30 second board is up. Focus on jett Lawrence. You’ll see tomac is focused and ready on 1 side, plessinger on the other. Then Jett’s mechanic jumps in and takes off the rear tire cover then bumps plessinger handlebar. Go read the rule book. He broke the rules. Once the 30 second board is up and the bike is on the starting gate there is basically not aloud to be any outside interference. Don’t see the ama doing anything about it. Lol. Joke!!!
So I think it’s bull either way. The dudes that elect to take the site lap should no be allowed to change their tire before the start of the main. Vialle and macadoo elected not to and look they ended P1 and P2 in order to keep their tires clean. So for them to change tires after site laps is stupid and a rule needs to be made so they make it clear if you take the site lap no changing tires

Jett is a golden child. Know if it was anyone else ama would be all over them.

Screenshot_20240302-091308~2.png

Jett has added some beast mode to his modern standing riding style and it is driving the fans crazy. They obviously can't control themselves.

Last night was a snooze fest. I literally was falling asleep watching both mains it was so boring. Track sucks. I don’t care how much it rains whoops are a must because there was zero separators. Design of the track was one lined racing. I get trying to make different layouts but at some point the original style and just changing jumps slightly would be better racing

Reactions: k01
The lady at the Kawi tent- tooo funny
That was hamakers mom ha ha lol. Real question is wtf happened to Barcia and why is he suck so bad. He’s going to retire after this year especially with selling the facility wouldn’t be suprised to see a team buy it. Another one that has sucked is Anderson it’s like he fell off the side of the earth. He was riding so good earlier this year. Seems like mid season slums is what’s going on right now. Tomac is right there and going to be winning soon.

Welcome to the Jett Era. As long as Jett doesn’t get hurt or burnt out he will beat both MC and RC records. The only person who can beat Jett right now is Jett. I am willing to bet ET3 is done after this season. As will AC9 and perhaps Barcia is since his practice facility is up for sale. Nothing left to do but sit back and watch the next GOAT. As boring as it maybe.

Welcome to the Jett Era. As long as Jett doesn’t get hurt or burnt out he will beat both MC and RC records. The only person who can beat Jett right now is Jett. I am willing to bet ET3 is done after this season. As will AC9 and perhaps Barcia is since his practice facility is up for sale. Nothing left to do but sit back and watch the next GOAT. As boring as it maybe.
No one is going to beat McGraths SX win total. And RC is probably safe as well.

Back