Southern Tracks

TPMX #8

PR Addict
We are thinking about taking a weekend and running south to ride
Never done it before and need some opinions on maybe a good place to go that we could do on a Friday thru Sunday
if possible
A track with showers that possibly allowed camping
How about some ideas?thinking about going soon

MX955

PitRacer Pro
We are thinking about taking a weekend and running south to ride
Never done it before and need some opinions on maybe a good place to go that we could do on a Friday thru Sunday
if possible
A track with showers that possibly allowed camping
How about some ideas?thinking about going soon
How far South?

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
IMG_3194.jpeg

Soooo many choices.
Pic a weekend and Go !
You ain’t gettin palm trees without putting in 10hrs behind the windshield-but go!

TPMX #8

PR Addict
10 hrs isnt bad,wheres that track?
I was looking for easy but I guess we could load the toy hauler and go instead of the enclosed trailer

MX_Implements

PR Addict
10 hrs isnt bad,wheres that track?
I was looking for easy but I guess we could load the toy hauler and go instead of the enclosed trailer

It’s Motobros in Okeechobee FL. … 13hrs+ depending on where you live in Ohio. You drive by a lot of great tracks on the way down there.

Your best bet is the Carolinas.
Master Motoplex in SC
Dreamville in Nc
The Shoals in Sc
Depending on your skill level the Shoals may or may not be worth it. They are mainly a training facility and most the time the tracks are hammered..

Clubmx’s public track isn’t worth the drive in my opinion.

Hell depending on the weather Birch Creek and Lake Sugar Tree in Virginia are hard to beat. We’ve been plenty of times to both in the winter and it’s 15-30 degrees (not always )warmer than Ohio.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Ohh, that’s a tough one.
Weather looks decent so a bunch may open.
Silver Valley is clay - big boy track.
West Craven- moon sand -big boy track and cool GP loop when we went.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
I’ve enjoyed Club simply because you can ride the GP track all day ( no sessions).
It’s the craziest thing.
No man made jumps, not much prep and it’s constantly changing- it’s wild.
ALL the guys will come over and do laps with ya on the GP track.
It’s the strangest thing.
It’s a complete bitch to get around but after one lap, you’re like F’ this !!!
I can ride better than that!!!
I gotta give this bitch another go !!!
Tooo fun

When ya want to Moto - it’s time for your session on the practice track.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Im not necessarily even looking for the most fun or epic track. I just need to ride outside, as close as possible, without being a swamp.. lol.. need to shake down this unfamiliar green thing a little more than indoors.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Im not necessarily even looking for the most fun or epic track. I just need to ride outside, as close as possible, without being a swamp.. lol.. need to shake down this unfamiliar green thing a little more than indoors.
If you weren’t afraid to ride woods, I’d invite you out to ride with us. We have some trials (miles and miles) that’s just bottomless sand, and it’s perfect all winter. We just went last Friday and Saturday and rode all day.
IMG_0650.png

Meister

PR Founding Father
Found a brutal sand track in Indiana. 4 hours. Just not sure a baja style track is what im looking for lol.. ill be done in 10 laps.. almost wondering if anything local is gonna pop this weekend.