Local Track Closes and Forces Schedule Change

Due to unforeseen circumstances the Viva 2024 Race Schedule will be undergoing major changes. Malvern Mx has officially sold to a local corporation that is not intending on using the property as a motocross facility at this time. We understand that this is a big hit to the local racing community and we are doing our absolute best to provide you with a racing schedule we are proud of. Please be patient with us as we are here to support the racers, you are our priority! Thank you for your continued support and patience while we work to bring you a revised 2024 schedule by mid March. We will see you at the Driven Mx Motocross Series in April!

Wow very sad to hear. One of my Ohio favorites so many good memories there. Can’t believe davefest was the last time I’d ride it.

Sad day for sure, spent many Saturday nights at the vern over the years. Raced my first and last harescramble there 30 years ago.

Really bummed to read this news. So many memories over the years at the vern. Definitely done more laps there than anywhere else. Place was so good the last few years too.

Seems like these rumors got louder the last year or so. Thought we were getting atleast another year once I saw they had a full slate of racing scheduled for ‘24. Money talks I guess.

Due to unforeseen circumstances the Viva 2024 Race Schedule will be undergoing major changes. Malvern Mx has officially sold to a local corporation that is not intending on using the property as a motocross facility at this time. We understand that this is a big hit to the local racing community and we are doing our absolute best to provide you with a racing schedule we are proud of. Please be patient with us as we are here to support the racers, you are our priority! Thank you for your continued support and patience while we work to bring you a revised 2024 schedule by mid March. We will see you at the Driven Mx Motocross Series in April!
Not really unforseen Clay. You knew this was going to happen before you posted the schedule. You should have waited until the deal was completed and removed Malvern from the schedule before posting it. And even worse, you have absolutely no right posting Malvern sold, it's not your track and it wasn't public knowledge yet since the ink isn't dry. You have no moral compass, this is typical Clay Elliot. Selfish to the core, nobody trusts you for good reason. Viva is done, you have no chance in coordinating the remaining tracks in a fashion that will attract racers in any numbers. We saw that last year. Karma is a bitch, hopefully it doesn't bite you in court over your lack of planning when you bought your track.

Not really unforseen Clay. You knew this was going to happen before you posted the schedule. You should have waited until the deal was completed and removed Malvern from the schedule before posting it. And even worse, you have absolutely no right posting Malvern sold, it's not your track and it wasn't public knowledge yet since the ink isn't dry. You have no moral compass, this is typical Clay Elliot. Selfish to the core, nobody trusts you for good reason. Viva is done, you have no chance in coordinating the remaining tracks in a fashion that will attract racers in any numbers. We saw that last year. Karma is a bitch, hopefully it doesn't bite you in court over your lack of planning when you bought your track.
My thoughts exactly, i hear it was for sale back in october, i wonder how many viva memberships were sold when the "schedule" was posted. everyone should be offered a refund.

Spicy.

Could it all be a little misinformation, and itll remain, just differently than some had planned for the year?

No response from clay? I’m sorry but if someone called me out about my Character Hersey did, I’d at least try to defend myself, but him not saying anything just shows that’s his true character. That’s sad man.

Well Clay deleted the VIVA accounts on fb and Instagram. Or he just blocked me lol
Blocked because you’re such d-bag. Typical vet rider who cries about everything. How about Clay standing up for his business too?! Big fan of Malvern but nothing like waiting until the last minute to pull out for the year. You don’t think that leaves Clay scrambling to BRING US ALL races around the local area? HERSEY are you starting a league? Are you trying to bring Moto back to this area? Oh, no??? Thought so, go take a seat in that fancy Motorhome of yours pal and load up to race some CRA, OMA or buckeye series. I hope we won’t be seeing you at any Viva Rounds…
Well Clay deleted the VIVA accounts on fb and Instagram. Or he just blocked me lol

Blocked because you’re such d-bag. Typical vet rider who cries about everything. How about Clay standing up for his business too?! Big fan of Malvern but nothing like waiting until the last minute to pull out for the year. You don’t think that leaves Clay scrambling to BRING US ALL races around the local area? HERSEY are you starting a league? Are you trying to bring Moto back to this area? Oh, no??? Thought so, go take a seat in that fancy Motorhome of yours pal and load up to race some CRA, OMA or buckeye series. I hope we won’t be seeing you at any Viva Rounds…
I don't see any Viva rounds?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-27 080324.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-27 080324.png
    46.7 KB · Views: 25
Back