'24 Loretta Lynns

My plan is Mideast since it’s so close to home and north central. Really like the north central tracks and everyone last year at Byron was raving about sunset ridge which is the amateur regional so excited about that plus everyone says how bad high point is. Plan is to ride Eastfork area and either Lincoln trail or Byron again for llaq for north central. Obviously weather is so unpredictable so we will see which one I end up going to.

Heard from many people budds is super sketchy. Also it’s open 7 days a week so I guess the locals are insanely fast there and you can smoke kids other places but the locals there might smoke you. Obviously just all depends just all what I heard but I don’t plan on hitting any NE just because it’s the first regional and at high point

Also planning on a new blue one if things go right and wouldn't mind making a few trips no plan on making real run at the ranch but would be nice getting big gate drops

There is also mid-east qualifier in KY about 3 hours south of Cincinnati in Leitchfield - May 18-19.

1710207575171.png

South fork is a haul for me and I live close to Dayton I believe it’s like 4 and a half hours. So for everyone else it’d be really far. Especially when Ohio has two areas already I doubt anyone will drive all the way down there. Also great to see that chillitown has a regional again hopefully it does better than the last one. Last time it wasn’t so good. But hey gotta learn from your mistakes!

Back